•eleven•

when we get done packing they meet everyone in the living room and then go to the car and leave,

pov: Billie

WOOOOOOOOOW WERE FINNALLY HE-

"Billie your girlfriend is asleep- SHUT UP." finneas yells at me as we both burst into laughter after he realizes Claudias asleep too and we both were yelling.

"if you two don't shut up i'll rip your heads off." Alina whisper-yells with her eyes closed.

"yeah.. what she said." Claudia reply's.

me and Finneas look at each other; laugh then run out in fear laughing and go inside the hotel where we meet mom and dad.

"hey babys" our mom says
"heyyy mommyy"
"hey momma" we reply

"where's the girls?" she asks,

"in the car their still asleep" i tell her

"oh.. well shouldnt you go wake the girls up?" mom replies.

"yeah but.. i lean up to her ear to whisper "they are scary..."

mom giggles "let me go get them up then." then says walking over to them, we follow shortly behind her, and i shield myself behind finneas.

"get up girls were here" she says lightly shaking alina

"just.. 5 more minutes please.." she whispers

mom sighs "okay, 5 more minutes i'll. just send billie in the hotel room by herself" she shrugs

alina gasps and sits up, "BILLIE-" she runs over to me and jumps into my arms

"woah.. calm down baby- i giggle.
why are you so excited?-

"well i was asleep and i missed you DUHH but i'm also going on vacation with THE LOML AND I DONT WANNA MISS ANY OF ITTTT" she yells excitedly.

i'm glad you're excited baby but i think it's time to 'rest'" i wink at Alina.

"OO CAN I COME AND HANG OUT WITH YOU TWO?" Claudia yells slowly jogging to us

"a l o n e" i spell out, looking at claudia

"awww." she pouts

i sigh, "claudia- maybe tomorrow yeah?"

"hmm maybe." she shrugs and walks over to finneas as he wraps his arms around her and they go into their room.

ready to go mamas?" i ask as i wrap my hands around her waist bopping her nose. "mhm" she replies laying her head on mys shoulder

my mom and dad just "aww" as we walk over to them like they don't see fin and claudia be cute every day.

i hold her hand as we walk into the hotel room for the night.

hey mama.. wanna watch a movie? i ask smiling.

"yeahhhhh!" she looks up at me with a big smile.

you are just so cute with that little smile.
i get on top of her and kiss her deeply putting my hands on her waist.

she starts to giggle a little bit

"whatcha laughin at shorty?" i ask moving my hands to her thighs.

"my stuff animals are watching us! that's so scary we can't do that to them baby!!" she giggles tapping my thigh to sign me to move

i kiss her then i get up so she can "move her stuffies away so they don't get traumatized."

i honestly think it's cute but it's all her thing, i've never even seen a girl do something this stupid and be so cute doing it, she always brings them everywhere.

"OKAY THEY ARE SLEEPING NOWWES" she yells at me, sliding and sitting on the couch so we can watch the office cause ofc i have to watch it.

...

i pick Alina up and lay her on the bed next to "mr. ted" like she asks almost every night, and i tuck her in to bed, turn off the T.V, and lay down beside her.

i lay restless for an hour or two, then i finally fall asleep..

pov: Alina

i wake up before Billie and go to meet Maggie and Claudia for breakfast like we planned, we sit down and start eating when i get a call from billie.

i get up cause you never know what this horn dog will say, i learned that when i was hanging out with claudia and i put her on speaker.

"hey baby, good morning." i say answering the phone.

"hey mama, where are you?" she asks.

"oh,, i'm just at the breakfast area with you're mom and Claudia."

"okayyy- can you bring me something or do you want me to come up there?" she asks yawning right after.

"whatever you wanna do my love" i reply

"okay i'm omw then. i'll be there in 5-10 minutes byeee'" she hangs up before i could say bye.

"okay sorry about that- Billie called, she's coming down here i guess." i look at them and they shake their heads. "shes so whipped." claudia snickers.

i sit back down and wait for billie.