𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐚/𝐧

𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐈𝐊𝐉𝐒𝐇𝐕𝐒𝐘𝐔 𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐘𝐄

𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐨...... 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐠

She was going way too fast.

Mikasa was swinging through the air like a sparrow. Her scarf and hair blew in the wind as she launched and detached her grappling hooks faster than she should've; she would waste all her gas in less than a minute at most, and we were still a long way from HQ. She had no regard for her life.

"Mikasa! You need to-" My words were cut off as Mikasa fell in an empty street. I was about to go help her when I heard Kirstein shout from behind me.

"No! Let Armin handle it!" I turn my head to see Armin, with Connie trailing him, going to help Mikasa.

"Okay!" I could tell Jean was worried about her- did he still have a thing for her? I'd have to tease him about it later.

I continued to plow ahead of the others, creating an easy path for them to travel through, but I wasn't perfect. The few titans that slipped my grasp were left for them to deal with. I cringed at their screams but immediately hardened my face. No time to mourn now.

Eren's face kept flashing in my mind and every time it did it sent a stab of pain into my soul. The only thing I could do was clutch at my pendant when flying through the air.

My blades slice through the napes of titan after titan without any hesitation in my actions. I had to wipe my face countless times. Hot, steamy blood began to drench my uniform from my sloppy cuts. I already went on a scouting mission today so my actions began to grow more and more sluggish- it was a miracle I could even still maneuver my ODM gear. I had Levi to thank for this though. Hours upon hours of his intense training got me here. Even with my wavering motions, I was still doing better than a lot of them, but I did respect them. They were ten times better than they were the last time I saw them.

I took tiny glances behind my back to see Jean and Marco working together, I even let out a small grin when I heard Marco say Jean could be a good leader- way to up the man's ego even more Freckles.

After a few minutes, I saw HQ on the horizon and yelled back to the others. "Oi! HQs getting close, so when we get there we're going to swing and crash through the window, yeah?"

Calls of acknowledgment rang through the empty city and I nodded back, flying faster than before. A headache started to slightly form on my temples and my muscles felt like jelly. Almost there, Y/n. Just last a little longer.
We were almost there but two titans stood in our way. As I noticed that they weren't Abnormals my head shot to Jean. His eyes widened as he recognized that look and gave me a face that said I was crazy.

"Right now?!"

"Yes."

"But we haven't done that in a year. And last time you-"

"Don't doubt me, Jean." I gave him a stern look that shut him up. He sighed and reluctantly lent out his hand after shooting one of his grappling hooks into a nearby roof.

"Don't die."

"I'll try not to Jeanie," I say, letting a small smirk through my steely face.

I grab his hand and he flings me towards the titan; at the same time, I spoke to the two titans.