𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

"It serves you fucking right Oluo," I saw with a laugh as I watch him hold a cloth onto his bleeding tongue. On our way to HQ, Oluo was yapping all kinds of shit towards Eren, trying to intimidate him or whatever, and when his horse walked on a rock he bit his tongue like he always does.

"Shut up Y/n," he says, or at least that's what he tries to say; I wasn't really sure, the cloth in his mouth made his words very inaudible.

I just chuckle again and grab Eren's arm once he dismounts off of his horse. My mouth slowly gapes open as we enter the castle-like structure of the building, well I shouldn't say castle-like, apparently, and according to Oluo, it actually was once a castle. Our new home, for I don't even know how long, was huge. The walls were large in height and there was a gigantic window that took up at least a full story.

"C'mon Titan Boy, let's go explore-"

"Not so fast, kid," Levi says while grabbing onto the back of my shirt collar, halting me in my steps. "We're cleaning this place first." Levi ignores my face that looked like it was about to burst out in tears.

"But Levi-"

"No." I huff and catch the cleaning supplies he throws at me.

"You're no fun," I mumble under my breath as I fasten a handkerchief over my nose to protect me from inhaling dust.

"Do I look like I care," he says while strolling into the fortress with a bucket of bleach and a mop in his hand. We all followed him into the building, and let me just say I was a tad bit disappointed. The walls were all made out of stone and a variety of bland wooden doors lined the hallways. There was also barely any sunlight in some places so we had to light about fifty candles in total to keep everything well lit inside.

After receiving our jobs on where we were to clean, Levi sent us all off on our own. I was forced to clean some random hallway the shorty pointed me to and I tried to make a break for it right before he sent me off, but he saw this coming from a mile away. I swear I would have a red mark on my neck for at least a week from how hard he dragged me by my shirt collar.

I've been dusting and sweeping for at least an hour until Gunther comes into one of the random rooms to help me out, but we don't get much work done as we went from cleaning windows to having a feather dusting duel.

Levi had a supply full of really long feather dusters, probably so large due to his short height, and one thing led to another, and before you know it Gunther and I were whacking each other with them. We both talked in posh tones like some of the people in Wall Sina as we mock battled each other like we were fencing.

"Ha-oof!" I just landed a hit on Gunther's backside and was dancing victoriously while snickering but failed to notice as he twisted around quickly and hit me square in the face with the duster.

"You will pay for that," I say with a scowl as I let out a battle cry and charged at him. He looks scared for a second but then it's covered up as he gets into a fighting stance, ready for my attack. But sadly, it never comes.

The door slams open to reveal Levi in the doorway with a murderous look on his face and I swear nearly shat bricks. I think I would fare better if I jumped out the window right now.

Levi was practically planning our deaths as he took in the sight of Gunther's weird-ass fighting stance with both of his legs bent and arms spread out wide, and my frozen-in-place charging one. Our feather dusters were still held out in front of us, making a mockery of Levi's cleaning commands.

"She started it!" My head whips to Gunther with a betrayed look as he's pointing an accusing finger at me. I mean he was telling the truth but still...