5.

This chapter (as well as all the others to come) contains spoilers for season 4! Please proceed with caution!!
-
-
-

the ride back to paradis was eerie, filled with sniffles and silence, you gabi and falco painfully kept in the same position for hours on end. to your dismay, as soon as you got back, of course they'd throw you into a cell. after all, gabi had killed one of their soldiers. if anything, you'd expected that they would have listened to floch, who insisted on throwing you all out to your deaths. sadly, however you all found yourselves prisoners at their will.

"move it." floch hit your head with the barrel of his small pistol, urging you to move along amongst vacating the blimp once it arrived back on the island. everyone had waited until you gabi and falco were escorted off of the blimp until they all began to depart from it, carrying sasha's body carefully in the process. you kept your head hung low, studying your surroundings. things have changed since you've last been here, no doubt about it.

you had felt relieved for once, the fresh smell of paradis engulfing your lungs and exhaling softly. the breeze of the evening blew through you, feeling your hair away gently in the process. you looked at gabi and falco, who were silent, gabi looked deranged almost, you cocked your eyebrow a bit analyzing her body language. before throwing gabi and falco into the small enclosed cell, floch held you back just as you were to follow the children in.

"not so fast. come with us," floch looked at you, as you spared gabi and falco a last pitiful glance before being dragged away once more, gabi calling out your name and cursing profanities at the soldier who carried you farther from her view. it wasn't a very long walk, much before you both had entered a new part of the building, where the light from the sky could be visibly seen in through the tainted windows, the buildings shone directly in your vision.

suddenly, floch stopped you, and threw you toward the floor, your body instantly making contact with the cold tile. "it has been a while, y/n" a voice spoke amongst the silence you were held in, making you look up at the figure of a man. he looked tall from where you were, beneath him, but you stood at least a few inches taller than him when upright.

he looked at you menacingly, his eyes tore right through yours, picking apart seemingly almost every ounce of thought that you had. you looked down once again at the floor, and then up to floch, who stood well over you, kicking you toward's the black haired man. "levi." you tiredly spoke, not daring to look up at him for another death glare. "i didn't think i'd see you again, especially after... the mishap."

you could feel levi's eyes on you, until you heard him mumble something to floch. floch nodded his head and dragged you upright, untying the ropes that left marks upon your skin. once the ropes were off, floch stepped to the side, leaving you in confusion before you rightfully were hurled to the ground by forceful impact of someone's boot. "even after all these years, you still make an exceptional punching bag." you heard his bland voice speak over your sharp breaths, your rib cage feeling bruised to the touch.

"isn't this a familiar sight." floch chimes in, looking at your body that was curled helplessly on the ground, before a scout put their hand on floch's shoulder, guiding him out of the room for duties unspoken. "i take it you still remember what you did all those years ago?" levi crouched to your level, grabbing a fistful of your mangled hair and brought your face dangerously close to his.

you could feel his breath on your face, it didn't smell pleasant in the slightest, before he finally broke the silence once again. "welcome back." his grip on your head tightened, your expression not changing at his action. "sasha..." your voice quieted, the soldiers around you looking at you in confusion. "what did you say?" levi's voice rang out, causing you to look up at him, securing eye contact. "sasha." you spoke once again, making levi look at you silently.