Cater to u

Namjoon • Juneia (joon-nay-uh)

•Request complete <3•

Request complete <3

Namjoon sighed glumly unlocking the door. He opened his apartment door dropping his bags to the floor. He groaned walking to the couch like a mindless zombie.

"Namjoon? Your back home pretty late." She checked time on her phone seeing it was about to hit 5:00.

June walked into living room noticing his tired state. She walked over to sitting on the floor next to the couch. Her hands carresed his face leaving kisses on his cheek.

He was awake but his eyes were closed. He was exhausted.... mentally and physically. He opened his eyes seeing Neia's lips at a kissable distance. He wanted to kiss her so bad but was too tired to move.

"You tired, baby?" Her hands stroked through his hair moving it from his eyes. 

"Mhm."

"You gotta go to the bed. "

"I'm so tired, it feel like I can't move."

"Your going to wake up even more exhausted if you sleep on this uncomfortable couch."

Neia dragged him to the bedroom as he leaned his body weight against her. She whined dramatically as his big muscled body dragged her down. His muscled arm wrapped around her neck like a king cobra. The pressure on her body was gone flinging Namjoon the bed. She huffed tired falling on the bed next to him.

He laid on the bed like a lifeless rag doll.

"Aww baby." She cooed seeing the stress bag under his eyes, "Work beat'cho ass, huh?"

"Mhm." He hummed in agreement as his face buried in a pillow.

"You don't want to take your clothes off?"

Joon was too tired to reply but he wanted to scream out 'YES'. He still had on his thick sweater and tight works pants. He HATES tight pants. All the thick winter layers weren't comfortable to sleep in. He'd be soaked in sweat by the time he woke up.