Good killer

Cherysh • Jimin

•I've been itching to write some psychotic lover trope

I've been itching to write some psychotic lover trope.

Jimin stared in space stirring around tonight's dinner in a skillet. His neck broke to the side seeing a call from Cherysh. He pulled his lips into tight smile quickly answering.

"Cheri~" He sweetly said her nickname pronouncing it like 'cherry', "When are you coming home?"

"Jimin...there's three guys following me. I-I don't know what to do."

His body froze and his sweet smile dropped. His whole mood did a 180 haulting everything he was doing. His eyes held murder in them struggling to not crush his phone in anger.

"Where are you? I need an exact location." He rushed out the kitchen grabbing his keys

"I'm on millver street." She shivered out

"Is there anything open now?" Jimin said "Any public area with a camera in it." He said

"There's only apartments in the area." Chery said, "I'll enter in after someone else in the building."

"I'm on my way." Jimin said already walking out the house door. He hung up unlocking the car door, "I'll get to them before they get to you."

3 days later

Cherysh walking into the house that smelled of delicious food. She locked the door before turning around to see Jimin right infront of her. She gasped in surprise not even sensing his presence.

"Your late."

Jimin kept a straight face with an angry look in his eyes. He trapped her against the door with his arms not letting her pass.

"I'm sorry work let us out a little later than expected." Cherysh explained cupping his face in guilt, "I know your worried after last time but I promise I'm fine."

"I thought you were in danger again." Jimin pulling her into a tight hug,

"I'm fine now, Thanks to you."