Introvert

Lennox • Chan(?)

•

"Hey, Lennox" Lennox looked up in confusion.

Her eyes widened making eye contact with Chan who was waving at her. It was shocking for someone as popular as Chan to even glance at her. She smiled nervously waving her shaky hand at him, causing him to wink at her. He walked away leaving her in flustered fitz and red hot blushy face.

'did he just wave at me' She though in her replaying the scene in her head 100x times.

•Chan•

"Leave that girl alone, Chan" My buddy, Felix, nudged my shoulder

I watched the weird quiet girl as she walked away nervously, she clearly had a crush on me. Felix bumped my shoulder giving me a knowing look. I smiled innocently shrug him off.

"Why not? She clearly wants me, just satisfying my fans."

"Chan....seriously, she seems too innocent for that." Felix said

"Don't get your panties in twist, fruity boy." Felix rolled his eyes at the comment.  Felix was straight, he just had human decency unlike Chan.

Lennox sat in the back of the cafeteria caught up in her own world. She listened to music as she drew aimlessly in her sketchbook. Her inspiration was her one and only crush.....Chan.

"What you drawing?"

She flinched at the surprise greeting. She felt hands on her shoulders making her tense up. It was Chan, with that killer smile on his face.

"Erm, I-it's nothing." She murmered nervously shutting her sketchbook closed.

She quickly tried to put it in her backpack, but Chan yanked it from her palms. Her eyes widened feeling uncomfortable with someone looking through it. Chan opened it while wrapping his arm around her waist.