Trouble magnet

Alanza • Sunwoo

 Tryna get into the boyz, who yall biases🧍🏾‍♀️? I'm feeling Sunwoo at the moment 😏•

"Hey, are you okay?"

Alanza stared at the bloodied and beaten man laying in the alleyway. She quickly threw her garbage in the trash can going to his side.

Her cat slipper skidded against the dirty concrete. She poked him on his shoulder making groan painfully. He still was unconscious making her poke his face.

She gasped feeling him grip her wrist. He opened his eyes glaring at her. He groaned standing up letting go of her arm. She scurried to a good distance watching him curiously.

"Do you have water?"

"Um, I have old jolly ranchers."

She digged in her pocket holding them out for him. He looked at her weirdly before yanking it from her. She squatted down near him watching him eat.

"Go away, annoying little runt."

He looked down at her cat slippers, up to her childish pajamas. He got up limping away from her. Her eyes widened following behind him. He almost tripped before Alanza caught him.

"Wait, wait!!!" She caught up with him, "Your literally bleeding to death."

"I'll be fine this isn't my first rodeo."

"What do you mean? Are you getting beaten daily? You should call the cops to stop them."

"Cops are the last people I need right now. You should leave me before I get you in some trouble."

He pushed himself off her shoulders continuing to limp away. She scrunched her face in guilt.

"Well...well." She called making him sigh in irritation, " A-Atleast, let me walk you to the bus bench."

"No." he said he looked at her again, "And stop following me annoying little runt. Go back to your little kittens at home."

"How do you know I have a kitties?"