Office tension

Nacora • Taemin

•Eat my cooch whores🙄 and enjoy the story ig <3

Eat my cooch whores🙄 and enjoy the story ig <3

⚠️Warning: slight smut ⚠️

"Thank you for getting me the job at your work firm, Jongin."

"No problem."

Kai began walking away before feeling Taemin grab his arm.

"Arent you going to take me to my office?"

"Oh, Nacora can you help you with that?"

"Who's na-?"

"Boo!!"

A woman popped up into Kai's office catching Taemin's attention. Taemin looked her up and down anylyzing her. Her hips swayed confidently as she stood next to Taemin.

"Did you miss me or did you miss me?" She smiled giving a little twirl

"Nacora." Kai greeted her with pleasant tone

"Kai." She winked before turning her attention to Taemin. Her smirked dropped into a polite smile, but her eyes were still seductive. She looked him and up down before staring back at his eyes. "You must be the new guy? Taemin, right?"

"Yes ma' am." Taemin said shyly

"Treat him well, my hyung's shy." Kai spoke as Taemin followed Nacora out of his office

"You bet, boss."

Nacora heels clicked as Taemin quietly followed behind her. He took the time to study her appearance.

Her pencil skirt was tight hugging her curves in all the right places. Her white button up complimented her breasts nicely. The black ascot around her neck pulled the outfit together.

"Now that your done staring, tell me about yourself?"

Taemin blushed in embarrassment feeling like a caught pervert. He cleared his throat trying to shrug it off.