Chapter 25

"I can't believe you and Octavia are officially together!"

I asked Octavia to be my girlfriend officially. We both said we love eachother. I could definitely feel the love I had for her deep inside my heart.

I smiled "yeah, it's almost unbelievable. I didn't think it'd work with her"

He chuckled "You know, I was secretly rooting for you both"

I looked at him and raised an eyebrow "You don't like Ashley?"

"It's not that I don't like her, I just like Octavia more. And now that I've seen her, I can say you're one lucky bitch. She's carefully handmade by God! You never told me she was Aphrodite-level hot!"

I punched his shoulder and he laughed as he threw his hands up.

We were sitting on a bench in the park after running. It's been a while since I ran so I came here and luckily David was here so we ran together.

I still had time before school so we stayed here and I told him everything that's been happening to keep him up to date.

He's a constant in my life. Including Addy.

"When will I meet that dream man of yours?" I asked him as I took a sip from my water bottle.

David stared dating Tony few days back. He worked in his dad's company.

"Soon. He's really great" he smiled and looked at me.

I bumped his shoulder "I'm so happy for you"

He wrapped his arms around my shoulder "Me too"

I looked at him, his eyes was sparkling. He must really like Tony.

I opened my phone to check time. I was almost late.

I stood up, threw my hands up, wide my legs and stretched my whole body. A yawn escaped my lips.

I was tired, don't ask me why.

I looked up and saw him watching me amusedly. I raised an eyebrow "What?"

"You just yawned"

"So?"

He shook his head "Nothing"

He was being weird.

I bent down to tied my shoelaces and the got up. I glanced his way, he was grinning.

"Now what?" I asked, irritated.

"You got a nice ass" he said, still grinning.

I crossed my arms in annoyance "You didn't even see it"

"But from the reaction of people I can tell" he glanced behind me.

I turned around and saw some people checking me out. Or should I say checking my ass out.

I rolled my eyes and huffed. People.

I took my water bottle which was beside him "I'm going back home."

He nodded "Bye"

I waved him and ran towards my house. I reached in few minutes and glanced at next house.

I wish I could see her every morning when I open my eyes.

I shook my head and opened the gate to enter.

I ran upstairs, showered and dressed up. I wanted to look nice, then again it would take extra effort and I was too lazy to do that.

I looked in mirror and nodded in approval, not that I need to do that in my getup.