Chapter 29

"Here, it was the last packet on shelf" I grabbed the meat from her hand and tossed it in trolley cart.

"We got everything?" Addy asked

I nodded. We both walked to the billing section and stood in queue

I felt my phone vibrate. I took out and saw an email.

I clicked on it and started reading.

I felt her nudge on my ribs. I looked at her "What?"

"You're moving?" She asked

I raised an eyebrow in confusion. She pointed my phone.

"I'm not sure. Most probably not" I locked my phone and kept it in my pocket.

"What you gonna study?" I looked at her, she was waiting for my answer.

I sighed. I didn't want anyone to find about it.

I wanted to go England for my studies after school. It was my plan all along to go there. Then Ashley and Octavia came.. not sure about Octavia now but I still have Ashley...maybe. I couldn't leave them here and go abroad. I wouldn't think about staying here if I wasn't in love.

When I think with my heart, I would choose love over anything in a heartbeat. Love is bliss, a drug. But when I started thinking logically, with my brain, it doesn't make any sense. Like why would I give up my whole career just for a person.

I could fall in love there too. There are 7.5 billion people on this planet and I would give up everything cause I was scared of not finding the love.

Sounds total bullshit.

Then again, I was thinking with my heart.

All it had to do was pump blood. But no, it had to think. Stupid heart.

Everything changes when you get attached to someone. One way or another, feelings sucks.

Chaos and Harmony.

"Molecular Biochemistry" I answered nonchalantly and looked at her.

She chuckled. "It sounds so..nerdy"

"Then I'm definitely your type" I grinned.

"Maybe that's why I was planning to seduce you" she said sarcastically. We both looked at eachother and laughed.

After a while it was our turn. I paid for the groceries and we left the shopping mart.

We kept the bags in the back seat and got inside. Addy insisted to drive to I let her be.

"Why did your mom made you go shopping" I heard ask as she was driving.

I looked at her, she was focusing on road. "Uh cause she's busy"

"No no, I meant you guys are really rich so why did you or your mom go for basic things? You could just send an employee or hire a maid."

I chuckled and looked through the window. "My mom doesn't think it's a good idea. She feels anxious if food isn't handpicked by me, her or dad. Restaurants and parties are exceptions, but in her kitchen, everything should be hers." I explained as I glanced at her.

She hummed and I looked outside. I thought about it for a moment, it was really weird.

"So basically she likes to have control." She concluded.

"Maybe. All I know is she's currently controlling my life" I flinched at my words.

I knew she was but didn't realize until I said it out loud.