Chapter 10

I was sitting on the couch, playing Call of Duty. Mom and Dad are 'out' with Ashley's parents, leaving me alone in this house. I don't even want to move from here a bit.

Things are just complicated, a hot teacher with whom I made out and a hot girl with whom I'm engaged.

I wonder what Octavia was thinking when she kissed me. Did she just kiss me cause she was drunk? Or maybe she like me? I don't know.

Then again she'll surely freakout when she know about me being her student.

I just want to pack my bags and leave the country.

A sigh left my lips as I heard the door bell ring. Must be pizza.

I stood and walked to open the door. As I opened, the person there caught me off guard. Ms. Craig. Or Octavia, whatever.

"Hey" she greeted, with unreadable expression.

"Hi" I said, awkwardly as I looked in her eyes. My heart was racing and I don't know why the hell I'm being nervous, calm down heart

"Can I come inside?" she asked. "I just want to talk" she added immediately.

I was still looking at her, " umm..sure" I moved from the gate to let her enter.

I asked her to sit on couch so she can talk about whatever she wanted to.

"You want something? Water?" I asked her as common courtesy. I don't want her to stay a minute more than she intended to.

"No, thank you" she said looking anywhere but at me.

"So what you wanna talk about" I said making her look at me. Damn she can make me turn into a puddle just by looking at me

"About last night. I remember vaguely. I had fight with Rick and that made me really upset so when I saw you, I decided to go with you. I'm really sorry if I did something cause I think I did and embarrassed myself." She ramble nervously.

I thought about what she said. She really should breakup with him. Should I tell her about the kiss?

I'd rather tell her the truth than lie.

"You kissed me Octavia" I said with straight face, looking in her eyes.

"Oh" she said, not surprised at all.

With the unnecessary drama, I was dying of boredom. I really need some spice and I just know what to do.

I smirked internally.

"You told me something else too" I said, "you told me that you're sick of Rick cause he's a cheating asshole and you are falling for me" I completed. Well I made up some part.

"What!?" She asked shockingly.

The look on her face was so funny. I literally controlled myself from laughing.

"Yeah, you said you were attracted to me the day you saw me and now falling for me. And you'd rather be with me than with Rick" I said, messing with her.

I knew she was attracted a bit to me but didn't know how much. I mean who kisses the cheek of a stranger with a smile?

"Oh God!" She put her head on her hands. "I'm so embarrassed right now" she added as she looked at me.

I raised an eyebrow, no denying about liking me?

"Why are you embarrassed?" I said confusingly.