Chapter 34: Creation and Destruction part 5

The man who calls himself God smirks.

"Maybe..."

'This might be possible hehehehehe.."

He tells the system.

"Oi, you both wake up... Imma go figure it out while you keep your eyes on those animals."

The same reply comes from two holographic screens,

[Ok, Sir.]

Then the man rushes to his room on the ship.

'Man, what was I thinking...? Blowing a bomb in my own ship... Fuckin hell.... Kekekekeke.'

"It was fun though."

'Now I know that the others are manifesting their powers as well... Oh for fuck's sake, I wanted those flashy powers too.'

"Oh well, I have to make the universe, a couple of thousands of stars more and the rest should follow on their own."

He sits in his chair in front of those screens after reaching his room. Starts typing and running different models for several situations to figure out if his idea will work or not.

'Come on, dammit... You gotta work now, this solution can solve so many problems...'

Antares on the other hand was busy tending to his siblings' needs. After calming them down, he sees the gaping hole in the ceiling and how the ship was fixing itself like it was a living being itself. With eyes filled with amazement,

'I wonder, how... How father creates all this... Just how clever must one be, to be able to create all this??'

He thinks of asking his father this, but,

[Warning! Creator is occupied! Warning!]

A holographic screen opens in front of him, and his shoulders slump down as he sits there alone with his siblings.

.......

In his room, the man gets a notification. He checks only to find about Antares' current situation in the other room.

"Kek."

'Doesn't take much to shut the runt's mouth.'

"Welp."

He gets back to work and keeps grinding with a sadistic smile on his face. He was completely engulfed into his work, but, one thing in his thought always remained.

'Hehehehehe...

Once I get my cast ready..... Oh my... Hehehehehe.'

His happiness knew no bounds.

"This... Will... Be... IT!"

And weeks passed by.

................

BAAAAM

The door to God's room slams open with a kick from the inside, and a few moments later, out comes God with a blissful smile.

He calls out,

"AN...TA...RES... MY BOY!!!!"

Antares who had been waiting patiently came running to him in a moment's notice as soon as he heard his father's call.

Like a kid trying to behave like a soldier in front of his commander he says,

"Yes, father!"