Chapter 0

"Where am I ?"

A man wakes up on the ground in the middle of barren land. Ashes falling from the sky as if its snow. The man stands up very much in pain and confusion.

"Did it work?"

There's a fire burning in a few places at a distance and all buildings and homes where people lived are broken and burnt to the ground. But he isn't alone there. In front of him, there's another man in his 30s wearing clothes all in black with black hair.

The man asks,

"How are you alive?!!"

The black-haired man, looking at the him with shock and ferocity, ready to attack with full intent on killing the supposed enemy.

The other person who just woke up has unkempt red hair, is wearing torn off clothes, as if he just came back from hell. He was tired and confused but all that went away in an instant when he noticed something about the person who's standing in front of him.

"Why do you have that power?"

The black-haired man didn't understand. He replied back, angrier than before,The amount of bloodlust emanating from him was truly terrifying.

"I asked, How are you still alive Antares? Are you the reason all this has happened?No... Wait...You're different from before. You're stronger...What happened answer me?!!!!!Why are you alive ??!!!!!!"

The red-haired man finally understood what was going on. But the other person kept going,

"Answer me!!!!!!! Or else!!!!!"

Black smoke starts to rise from the ground. Two Knights rose from the ground from both sides of the black-haired man. Behind him, a humanoid ant shot from the shadow to the sky.

The red-haired man says with a sincere and calm tone,

"I need your help. Beings from the other side are coming for you. They have already destroyed my home."

The black-haired man got seriously annoyed as if he heard a really bad and offensive joke.

"Me? Help you? You're going to pay ?"As soon as the line came out of his mouth, he summoned two short swords into his hands and rushed to kill the enemy in front of him.

The red-haired man replies as he gets ready to fight the attacker with his bare hands,

"I wasn't asking."

And he too rushes to clash.