Chapter 6: Prologue part 6

' Thud '

"Ughhhhh"

Diablo got thrown into the back of a truck.

Along with him, there are a few others in the truck. All are probably refugees who were on that train with him. Most of them have several injuries and burns.

' What's happening? Why are they doing this to us?? Has there been some misunderstanding ?'

Very confused with the current situation, Diablo tries to figure out what's happening to him.

' There has to be some misunderstanding right??? I mean they wouldn't attack normal people in a situation like this... I need to find the reason they're doing this.'

With this thought, Diablo makes a determined face, although due to the pain caused by his burnt back and broken arms is making it very difficult for him to think straight.

He knows that this is not the time to be screaming in pain.

' But...

At least if I had gotten the opportunity to bury him...'

Remembering the face of his friend's corpse, he bursts into tears, still trying to stay focused on his goal of finding the source of this conflict. The rage boiling inside of him was trying to fill his mind with thoughts of revenge against the killers of his friend and countless others. But he knew that this is not the time for fellow human beings to be fighting amongst themselves.

' We have to come to an understanding... We have to make peace... We have to unite against those monsters.'

Then before he knew, he lost his consciousness and went to sleep.

" Oi !!! Oi, wake up !!! "

" Huh? "

' Too bright..'

Someone was lightly tapping on Diablo's cheeks to wake him up. But Diablo was facing trouble in opening his eyes as the sun shining bright in the sky.

" Oi, wake up."

" What happened ? Where am I?? What's happening? "

Diablo still not fully awake, tried asking a few questions, when suddenly,

'SLAP'

Someone suddenly slapped his left cheek hard.

" We're not running a hotel here... Get up... You've got an important job to do "