Part Four: Joke

Luna 's pov

I don't know what came over me but i really said fucking yeah. In front of both of them, but neither of them got mad? That's weird, right? I mean, I've seen them naked before; at the pool, the beach, their house, college. So what the fuck is going on, I feel like a pervert,

But can you blame me? I tried to move but it was just so fascinating to watch. NO NO NO. If I were a guy, that would be very weird so it doesn't make a difference. Should I go apologize? If they caught me doing something like that I wouldn't really care but like...UGHHH.

I decided to go apologize and left Wenny in the room. I tiptoed and made it to the door. I was about to turn around and just leave it alone but the door opened.

"Sorry but there's nothing to hear right now, shows over" Of course it was Cora. I don't need to turn around to know that. Eventually I did turn around and saw Cora being suffocated by Daph

"I'm so sorry, she is just uncontrollable with her mouth" Daph said and then released Cora

"I bet she is, " I said and immediately regretted it. It was not the time to make sex jokes!!

"What?" Daph questioned eyes wide and Cora just smirked

"I-I nothing I just want to stop by and say sorry for earlier. It was really creepy of me to just stand there and watch you two...ya know. '' Cora raised her eyebrow then pulled me into the room. Daph looked very confused just like me. Was this my death? Is this how it ened?

"Actually there is something we need to tell you" Daphne looked at Cora then her eyes went wide. It only took her one step to get over to Cora, her legs were long

"Are we really doing this?" she questioned Cora. Cora nodded then leaned her back against the wall.

"I'm just going to do this really quickly before Daphhy has a heart attack. So we both love you, and you know that, but not as a friend. In a romantic way, like the way I love Daph and the way she loves me. We weren't planning on telling you until the end of this trip but I mean why not?" I couldn't move or talk at all

"If it was up to me I would have never told you. I don't want to ruin our friendship" Daph added on after.

"So, will you have us?" I didn't know what to do, so i just left out the room leaving them behind. I ran into 'my' room, closed the door and stood there. Was this a joke? Did they know about my feelings?

"The hell is wrong with you" Wenny asked me. They were still scrolling on their phone, eyes not leaving the screen. I stood there and wondered if they had something to do with it? After all I did tell them about my feelings and they heave a big mouth. 

"Did you tell them?" I was still by the door. Still not looking up from their device, they simply answered..

"Tell who, what?" they laughed at I'm guessing something on their phone. Still not looking up at me.

"Did you tell Daph and Cora about my feelings for them?" Wenny turned their phone off, I could tell because the reflection of light in her glasses went out. They put it on the nightstand next to them and looked up. About time.

"No I did not, why are you asking me this? Did something happen?" I kept quiet for a bit. They never lied to me and I knew they weren't lying now so how did they find out?

"Yes something happened, I went to apologize for walking in on them. But instead of them just saying they forgive me they gave me some confession. It was like they knew what I was thinking about. But it feels like they are playing with me." There was silence for a little. Then Wenny crawled to the edge of the bed and sat there. They patted next to the space next to them. I walked over and sat there.

"Maybe they do like you, do you remember they are poly. I mean have you seen the way the three of you look at each other. I don't think they are playing with you, because you never told them. Yes you are obvious about your feelings but, you are all slow so they don't notice" I laughed and softly punched their arm.

"Hey I'm not slow" I heard Wenny whisper a quick 'yeah, okay' and I hit them again.

"But seriously, the three of you need to have a talk because me and Vick are tired of watching you painfully be SIMPS for each other."

"Yeah yeah yeah okay. Speaking of you and Vick, what is going on?" i questioned bumping their shoulders.

"Uh no. we are not doing this, goodnight" They said going back to where they were in the first place. I tried to get them to talk about it but they simply ignored my begging so gave up and faced the other way. Soon Wenny wrapped their arms around me.

"We can talk about it tomorrow, I'm tired." and after a little, we fell asleep. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I am sorry I missed like 4 updates. I got really lazy but I have drafted some new chapters, so the wait isn't gonna be long. I also want to make longer chapters so yeah.

Vote, Comment and I hope you enjoy your day (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ