Part Seven

For the rest of the vacation Vick and Wenny had to deal with that trio being all touchy touchy and lovey dovey. Anytime they were eating together you would see them feeding each other. Or if they were watching  movie, the three of them took up most of the couch by cuddling.

Wednesday didn't really care, they were just happy that Cora was finally happy. But Vick was losing his brain cells. He wasn't jealous or anything. He just wasn't that big on romance. Even though they were inside, it still felt like pda. At least he didn't hear them having sex- if they even were.

But shortly, the trip came to a end. There they were back in the mini van. Wenny driving. Vick knocked out in the drivers seat and the three lovebirds talking about random.

"Luna, can you please pass me a piece of gum please" Wenny asked. Eyes still on the road. Luna nodded quickly before searching for the pack of gum. When she did find it, she stuffed it in Wenny's mouth. Making a disgusted noise as  she saw their saliva on her fingers

"Nobody told your dumbass to stuff it in my mouth like that" Luna wiped her hands onto Wenny's shirt repeatedly

"I don't know what the fuck you guys are talking about, but it sounds sexual. Say it please" Vick said before trying to fall asleep again. Luna put her body slightly between the driver and passengers seat. She made some type of evil face before moving closely to Vick. When she was about to blow into his ear, his left eye opened.

"Fucking weirdo" He mumbled and sat up straight. Luna just laughed it off. She decided to play music through aux. Let's just say, it was a painful car ride listing to her and Wenny sing their hearts out.

-----------------------------------------------------

Cora sighed as she removed her last bag from the van. Daph brought it in their house quickly before coming back out. The five of them went through the van making sure there wasn't anything they left in there. They really didn't have to bring it back until tomorrow but they all had to be back to work tomorrow. Vick took it back since he lived pretty closet to the lot.

"Are you coming in?" Daph asked Luna but before she could answer, Wenny spoke up.

"Actually I really really really need to talk to her. It'll be quick hopefully" They didn't even give Daph a chance to answer before pulling Luna away. After unlocking the door Luna grabbed some others bags and brought them upstairs. Wenny obviously helped, walking up the stairs behind Luna.

"So what's so important?" Luna asked once they were back downstairs.

"Something happened the other day" they said leaning onto the island. Luna squinted and tilted her head to the side. They all were in the house, so what could have possibly happened?

"When was this?" Luna asked. She was all the way in the fridge looking for some yogurt to eat.

"I don't really remember the day but, I'm pretty sure Vick hates me" Luna was about to laugh but when she heard Wenny sniffle she turned around quickly.

"Woah- wait. Wenny. Why are you crying?" Luna walked over to Wenny and pulled them into a hug.

"Is it because I'm fat? Or because am I just ugly? M-maybe its both" Wenny sobbed out

"Wenny stop. You're beautiful and I told you about that word. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being plus size, okay? And if you think he 'hates you' because of that, then fuck him. But that isn't like Vick- so what happened"

"W-whenever we're alone together they just avoided me. It's like I'm invisible. He doesn't even look at me. And don't make me start about conversations."

"You know Vick isn't a Social person. It takes time to get him settled with people"

"I've known him for three years Luna. M-maybe I should move on from him. It's not like we ever dated so it shouldn't be to hard, right?" Wenny leaned their head onto the counter.

"If you think it's best to get over them, try and go for it. I don't like seeing you like this" Luna rubbed their back a few times

"You're right" They wiped their tears before standing up "I need to get going"

"Do you have to leave?" Luna whined at the thought of Wenny leaving her

" I'm sorry but I have work in the morning. It's already 6, you know it takes me like a hour to get home."

"Do you at least want me to drive you home?" Luna offered but Wenny shook their head.

"No I can just get a Lyft" They tapped a few times on their phone before putting into their pocket. "It'll be here in a few minutes"

Wenny and Luna brought the bags outside and waited for the Lyft to come. When it finally did, they put the bags into the truck.

"I'm going to miss you" Luna said squeezing them. They chuckled while resting their head on her shoulder.

"I'll try to be back soon. I promise" They pulled away. Grabbing on more bag then, hopped into the car

"Call me when you're home " Luna yelled. When she turned back around she Saw Cora Peeking out of the window.

'Come here' Cora mouthed and Luna rushed over there. The door was unlocked and waiting for her. Cora knew she was going to end up going over there so she locked her door before.

"Daphhy fell asleep on me, so I'm lonely now." Cora pouted as Luna came through the door. She stretched her arms out for a a hug but Luna walked right past her.

"Do y'all have any yogurt or something. I'm fucking starving"

"First of all-I wanted a hug and Second who goes- 'I'm hungry, let me eat some yogurt" Cora crossed her arms. Luna stared at her for a moment then rolled her eyes.

"Fuck off" she found some type of fruit cup inside the fridge. Ate it all in one go, she tried to throw the cup into the trash bin but she missed.

"Dumbass" Cora whispered. Luna's eyebrows shot up and Cora rushed away

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME" When Luna caught up to Cora it was not a pretty sight for her. She got hit with some random pillow- A LOT. They calmed down eventually, and watched some tv shows. After a while Daph went to go get a midnight snack and found them sleep on the couch.

.

.

.

.

.