Part Six: Confessions 2

Coralee's pov

I was going to look for Daph but then i heard her voice. So I followed it, obviously. It lead to the room Luna was staying in. I was going to leave them alone but the conversation sounded kind of of juicy. In conclusion I was listening with my ear to the door.

There was some words about I love you and blah blah blah. Something about marriage then i heard shuffling. So i took that as a chance to get a little view. I quietly opened the door and peeked inside.

"You promise?" Luna said looking to Daph who was sitting at the edge of the bed.

"I promise" she said as her hand raised. Luna walked over to her and now they were staring at each other. Their faces got closer, Daph put her hand on Luna's face and leaned closer. They were so close but Luna stopped her. 

"Should we be doing this without Coralee?" Luna asked, Daph moved her face back slowly and scratched the back of her head shifting her gaze to the door.

"No, go on. That was kinda hot" I said literally waiting or them to kiss but they just stared at me.

"Cora!! How long have you been here?!?" Luna asked clearly panicking

"Uhh, almost the whole time. But I mean it saves the time right? No need to panic."

"Babe, you were eavesdropping?" Daph looked at me with wide eyes

"No I was jusss-mmmh I was, wasn't I? But it's not my fault. I was looking for you and the conversation just sound so sweet but juicy"

"I literally hate you" Cora said pulling me inside. I pushed the door close before standing directly in front of her. We were now inches apart from each other. She was a little taller than me but I was still in charge of this moment. Ya know what I mean?

"Really? Because if I heard clearly, You actually love me" Daph scoffed from beside us and Cora pouted then moved back.

"UH about that, since you are both here. I want to tell you. I really really love you two, in different ways. I probably have since highschool but I never had the confidence to say anything. I mean Cora was the school bitch and Daph..Daph was the shy girl. I didn't really know how to approach the situation and then you two got together which broke my heart. But it made me happy because the both of you were happy. And now here I am confessing to the most beautiful people in the word, about my love for them. Ahh this is getting chessy- I'm sorry"

Luna stuffed her face into her hands. I immediately wrapped my hands around her waist. Then Daph leaned over us wrapping both all of our bodies together.

"I love you" I said and Daph hummed. Just as we were getting all cuddly the door opened.

"Oh god, I wished I knocked. Anyways Me and VIcky are going to get some food, are y'all coming with us or staying?" Wens asked 

"We are staying " I said immediately. Wens just asked for our orders which we had to repeat serval times before leaving out.

"Lets go to the other room. The bed is bigger" Daph suggested.

"Someone's trying to get a little freaky" Cora said elbowing Daph in the side. Daph blushed just a little while Luna and me Laughed it off. We ended up going to the other room. Luna laying on the bed, her legs slightly open as i lay between them with my head on her stomach. Daph was laying her head on Luna's chest. Basically Luna was our pillow.

"A-are we all together now? How is this going to work?" Luna questioned.

"Do you want to be together? Because we to you to have us." Daph mumbled and sat up. She looked between the both of us.

"I do want us all to be together. But you two are married, isn't it going to weird for all of us." Luna was still looking up at the ceiling.

"These rings on our fingers are promises to each other that nothing or no one can get in the way of our love. But babe thinks that we don't need rings or marriage to reassure us that. As long we have each other, then we really don't need to worry about these rings. We chose to have the wedding because we were ready for commitment and we were also kinda young to realize marriage does not equal any of that. At least to us" I told her

"Don't get us wrong though marriage is very important to us. It's a way to reflect on our past as a couple and as best friends. But that doesn't mean we love you any less than we love each other. We all may have our awkward moments moving forward. We may have arguments or disagreements but as long as we have communication and love it can work. So will you have us?" Daph finished off

"Of course i will" Luna answered. Daph leaned down to hug Luna while I gave her stomach kiss.

"Oi, i could get used to this" I said before groaning when Vicky yelled that they were back.

.

.

.

.

.

Here comes drama nowwwww😊😊