Part Nine

Luna rushed down the steps, making sure to grab a taser first. She looked out the window trying to see the person but it was to dark. Once she finally opened the door she saw V. Standing there, face wet- eyes puffy. Her face immediately soften.

"I'm sorry I didn't know where else to go. Cora is at work and I think Daph has work in the morning" Vick started to sob out. Luna pulled them inside and into a hug. 

"No no no- it's fine. What's wrong? What happened?" She brought V over to the couch. Grabbing some marshmallows out of the cabinet, since they were V's comfort snack. Automatically they grabbed the bag of marshmallows- struggling to open it. Which caused Luna to laugh.

"It's not funny" V whined and Luna tried to stop laughing by covering her mouth. But as V continued to struggle she couldn't hold her laugh anymore. V wanted to be mad but started laughing along with her. Luna helped them open the Marshmallows

"How'd you know to get marshmallows?" V said stuffing some into their mouth

"Wednesday told me you eat them when you cry because, when you talk it sounds funny so it makes you feel better" V laughed almost choking while Luna wrapped herself in a mini blanket.

"Of course they did" V smiled to themselves before once again, sobbing

"Oh wait wait wait, what's wrong?" Vick just sobbed out while stuffing more marshmallows into their mouth. "Vick, I need you to talk to me. Ok?" Vick nodded and wiped their tears

"Iwa prewangaint" It came out as gibberish but Luna was pretty sure she knew what they meant.

"Wait repeat that" Vick nodded and swallowed the remaining marshmallows.

"I'm pregnant" Vick repeat looking down at their hands. Luna was shocked at first but she soon pulled Vick into a hug. They stayed like that for a while until Vick pulled away

"I'm here for you, okay? If you need anything don't hesitate to come to me okay?" Luna reassured V

"Okay, I will" Vick sniffled "But can we talk more about it tomorrow"

"Okay sure. So, do you want to watch Freak show?" Luna asked

"Just how much did Wednesday tell you?" Vick asked referring to Luna knowing all their Comforting things

"A lot, now shut up and find the movie, I'm going to make hot chocolate"

-

-

-

-

Vick and Luna woke up around the same time. Hot chocolate had spilled onto Vick's shirt, Luna told him to go in the shower and she can lend him a shirt. Which he did.

While Victor was in the shower, Luna decided to also take an shower. Of course Vick took long in the shower. You could hear him singing his heart out in the 2nd bathroom. Luna started to dry her hair off with an towel being to lazy to use an actual blow dryer. Once she decided to actual take out her blow dryer there was an knock on the door. After grabbing a robe off the back of the door she hurried to the door.

"Who could be here?" she questioned. Opening it to reveal the one and only "WENNY" she squeaked as Wednesday went in for a hug.

"Sorry to stop by without a noti-"

"Luna I need that shirt now" A way too familiar voice said. Wednesday looked past Luna to see Vick walking towards the door. Wenny glanced back and forth between the both of them. Vick was only wrapped in a towel with his hair freshly wet. And so as Luna, except she had a robe.

Let's just say it wasn't the best thing to walk in on

"I really don't want to know what this is" Wednesday said turning around, leaving a very confused Luna and annoyed Vick. It took a few for Vick to figure out what Wednesday meant

"I know they don't think we were fucking?" Vick questioned while groaning. Luna eyes went wide as she tried to find some easy shoes to put on. She ran out of the house.

"Wednesday wait!!" Luna said running towards them

"I don't want to hear from you" Wednesday said angrily. Luna tried to grabbed their hand but Wenny moved.

"Would you just let me explain please" she whined. Wednesday looked at Luna as if they were thinking about giving her a chance to speak but a car pulled up.

"Wenny?" Wednesday asked the driver and they nodded.

"Wait let me explain fir-" Wednesday had already shut the door to the car. Luna watched as it drove away. Luna fought the urge to scream, instead stomped back inside.

"Can I get that shirt now?" Vick asked as Luna came back into the house.

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Where are you going?" Daphne asked Luna who was starting to put her sneakers on

"Exactly, we have things to talk about" Vick protested.

"Since when are you two so close" Cora murmured which earned a head nod from Daph

"I literally just told you what happened. Where do you think I'm going?" Luna said lifting her head up slightly

"Luna stop being a dick" Coralee demanded. Luna signed and apologized to Daph.

"Ok but what about me? Who am I supposed to talk to?" Vick grabbed their bag, getting ready to leave out.

"I don't kn-"

"Talk about what?" Cora cut Luna off quickly 

"It's private" Luna said dryly 

"Classic middle school secrets" Cora mocked 

"Why are you making it seem like we are keeping something from you?" Vick stepped in

"Maybe you should mind your business" 

"Coralee what was that?" Vick stepped up to Cora

"I said. Mind. Your. Business. This is between me and my girlfriend" Cora also stepped closer to Vick

"But it's my secret not hers. And you can't force her to tell you something that isn't meant to be told. Don't you trust her, she is your girlfriend" 

"Fuck you." Cora spat out 

"Coralee that's enough" Daphne placed her hand onto Coralee's chest

"You want to know so bad, right? I'm pregnant and I couldn't come to you because you was at work, and I really thought today Daph had work so I didn't want to bother her. But now you're here doubting the trust of me and you're girlfriend? Fuck you." Vick quickly grabbed their bag and walked out leaving a very stunned Cora. The door slammed close and Luna cursed under their breath.

"You promised to trust her just as you trust me. Why did you do that?" Daph questioned Cora who was now questioning herself

"I don't know. I-I'm sorry Lu-" 

"Look, I would love to hear your apology but I have to find Wednesday. " Luna said while grabbing her keys. Both women took that was an invite to leave which they did. 

.

.

.

(A/N) Just incase anybody is confused, V/Vick was born a female and that is how they are pregnant.