Part 11: pantry

Authors note: Guys😭it's almost been and year and tbh I was gonna drop this story, but some people contacted me and it motivated me to update. I don't think this book is gonna be taken off hold but there will be slow updates. P.s next chapter may be Mature:)
-
-
-
-
Wednesday and Vick talked everything out. They both decided that taking it slow would be best for the both of them. 

They still have a long way to go before they can put titles on anything. 

On the other hand, Cora and Luna are not on speaking terms. Luna doesn't appreciate Cora snapping at Vicky so harshly.

"You know, this would be a lot easier if you guys would have make up sex" Daphne groaned while looking between the two

"Im not having sex with nobody untill she apologizes" Luna scoffed as she finished. Refusing to even look at Cora

"She has a name. And I'm not apologizing for it, if you were in my shoes, you would act the same" Cora snarled. The two began to fuss, going back and forth before a very disturbing screech came from in between them. Daphne, being the source, had her hands in her hair, breathing heavily.

"Both of you in the pantry" when neither of the women moved, Daphne decided to use a little accent and force. "Now"

That surely got them moving. Into the pantry they went and before they could utter a word, Daphne closed the door.

So there they were, in a closet, filled with food and tension. This wasn't their first time though. Every time the pair used to argue, daphne would make them sit in the pantry until they talked. 

"This is your fault. All because you want a stupid apology." Cora said, grabbed some crackers from off a shelf, only to get them snatched from her hands.

"It's not stupid. The second we get into a relationship, you lose all trust in me? What type of bullshit is that?" Luna huffed as she ate a cracker

"What? That's not it at all. I just get defensive I guess"

"You guess" Luna mocked while rolling her eyes. She continued to eat 'her' crackers, trying to ignore the fact that Cora was undressing herself. "If you're trying to seduce me, it's not working" Cora laughed in response 

"Seduce you? I don't really need to do that. It's hot in here and I don't feel like sweating"  Luna really did try not to look but it was hard. Cora was sitting next to her in nothing but a sports bra and underwear.

"You know, if you weren't acting like an asshole. I'd be giving you head right now"

Cora thanked the gods that Luna took those crackers away from, because she would've been choking on one right about now. Yeah Luna and Cora were best friends before and all, but Luna didn't really talk about her sex life often. Or made sexual comments.

"W-what" Cora stuttered out only to gain a shrug from Luna. Cora sat in silent shock for a little before shaking it off. It was really hot in the pantry now.

Cora knew she should apologize for her behavior, but her ego was too big for that. So she thought.

If she apologized, they could kiss and make up, but did she have the balls? She could tell Luna was slightly hurt by her actions, so it's be worth it, 

"Luna, I'm sorry" she said, making eye contact with Luna, immediately catching her attention. "I'm still new to being with you romantically and it's just been hard to keep my feelings calm" from the questioning look she received, Cora explained better

"I tend to lose people easily, so I get defensive of them, not realizing that, that can drive them away. I didn't mean to snap at Vick and I didn't mean for you to feel like I couldn't trust you. Im sorry" 

Luna let out a sigh before climbing onto Cora's lap. She cupped Cora's, keeping the eye contact between them. 

"I'm not going anywhere, baby. I love you Coralee." 

Before Coralee could respond, they were kissing. Slowly and passionately. 

Outside of the pantry. Daphne was debating whether or not to open the door. She decided not to and made her way to their guest bedroom.