Part Five: Confession 1

Luna's pov

When i woke up, Wenny was already out of the bed. I searched on the night stand for my phone. Once I finally found it I just laid there scrolling through Instagram. That was until I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in" I said-not even thinking of the possibility of it being Coralee or Daphne. The door opened then closed slowly. I didn't have the courage to actually look up from my phone yet.

"Can I talk to you" I heard Daph ask, I could tell it was her. I slowly sat up, still under the covers and looked up at her. She was leaning against the door with her head slightly down. I nodded and waited for her to talk.

"You know, you don't have to be so uptight?" she huffed out a chuckle the walk over to the edge of the bed and sat there. Her back facing me but I could still see her fiddling with her fingers.

"I'm very sorry about Cora and what happened last night-well no. I'm sorry for how it happened... We really do love you and not platonically. I could understand why you ran last night, having a married couple telling you they love you then having to break it to them you don't love them back. If you don't feel the same way, can you just tell me. I don't want to hold on to the last piece of hope if it's never going to happen."

By the time she was done i could tell she was crying. At this point she was pulling at a thread on the end of her sleeve, her head was still down. The words she said made me feel kind of bad for leaving out on them last night. Before speaking I thought about what and how I should say things.

"I-....I don't think that I am really good at handling confessions. To be honest I thought it was just a stupid joke to get at me about my feelings for you both. I didn't mean to run last night, I just couldn't handle the chances of it being a prank and then end up looking stupid. But after a talk with Wenny, I believe you. I love you, and I love Coralee the same way. But what happens if it becomes serious and i somehow ruin your marriage."

"I promise i won't let anything happen to me and Cora's marriage."

"What about Cora? Does she promise too? What about our friendship?" i questioned. I was letting worry take over my thoughts at this point.

"Luna, you and Cora need to talk on your own. But I promise We won't let anything change...in a bad way at least" she said as she finally looked back at me. I got up out of the bed to stand next ti where i was just at.

"You promise?"

"I promise" she held out her hand. I walked over to her and pulled her up from sitting. Over faces got closer and closer.

"Should we be doing this without Coralee?" I asked a little worried. Daph moved back a little and scratched the back of her head. She looked away from me then at the door and her eyes widen.

"No, go on. That was kind of hot" I followed Daph's gaze and there was Coralee peeking through the door. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So I am finally backkkk. I came out as non-binary during my break, im happy my dad din't see. ANYWAYS- I know this story is kind of a fast burn or whatever you call it but i'm working on another story with a better plot and slower burn.

NEXT CHAPTER IS TOMORROW- and its longer