6. Gust

1995: Gust

a brief, strong rush of wind

Ollie's breath

Ollie was dragged into Gryffindor tower by Ron, and she felt her stomach twist uncomfortably as multiple heads raised to stare at her. It was a rare sight to see her in the tower, much less with a smile on her face.

"George! Fred!" Ron greeted, coming to a staggering stop in front of the fireplace where the twins were bent over a parchment, Lee by their side.

"Lovely to see you too, Ron." Lee greeted, looking up at Ron with a smile.

"Shut up." Ron waved his hand at him, causing a look of disbelief to cross Lee's face that quickly turned to awe as Ron shoved Ollie forward.

She barely moved a step, so Ron huffed and stepped aside so they could take in the sight of her.

"That's a.." Fred trailed off.

"Bloody hell there's no way.." Lee breathed.

"Rarer than-" George gasped.

"Is that a 1956 Irish O'Hare jersey!?" Came a squeal of a voice, Ollie turned to see a small Irish boy weaving his way through the common room before he stopped before Ollie. "Balls on a broom, it is!" He gasped, he reached out to touch the jersey but Ollie stepped away, the boy flushed before sticking out his hand.

"Names Seamus, big fan of O'Hare." He gushed, then turned to Ron. The two immediately began discussing the O'Hare legacy, so Ollie stole the moment to slip away and crash onto the couch beside the boys who were still seated on the floor.

"It's sick Ollie, welcome to the Gryffindor common room." Fred grinned at her. "This here is appointed idiot one and two." He gestured between himself and George, who swatted at his hands in protest. "That there is the snogging couch-"

"I've been here before, Fred." Ollie laughed, trying to catch a glimpse of the parchment but Lee strategically covered it with his hand.

"You've been to the snogging couch?" Fred asked incredulous, and at once George pinched his side, and gestured to the parchment between them. Drawing Lee's attention as well, who began pestering Fred with questions about something he had written down.

Ollie glanced around to see Harry drawn into a conversation with Ginny, and a boy she didn't recognize. Hermione was in a far corner talking to a group of girls, and pointing something out in a textbook.

Leaving George, who was now staring at her.

George rose from his position on the floor, and neither of the two boys stopped him as George came crashing down on the couch beside Ollie. Their knees bumped together before Ollie drew hers away, and brought them up to her chest.

"It looks good on you." George reached out, tugging on the hem of it causing Ollie to swat at his hands.

"It's only a jersey." Ollie huffed, then swept her eyes over the room. She found herself counting heads to calm herself, as well as surveying the quickest exit to the portrait hole.

"Haven't slept in here since fifth year." Ollie said quietly, George stopped his attempts of tugging on the hem again and frowned at her.

"Well if you need someone to cuddle with, I'm in that room." George pointed to a door on the boys side, Ollie rolled her eyes and shoved his shoulder away from her. George attempted to catch her hands, but Ollie moved faster.

"I know where you sleep git." Ollie laughed as George pulled a funny face.

"You make a habit of watching me sleep then?" George mused, spreading his legs as he leaned back against the cushions. Bumping his knee against Ollie's foot. Ollie knew what George was doing, and pulled away again.