Prince

sykkuno was the best cop they had he is sweet but his sweetness and innocence makes it hard for people to kill him. corpse is the mafia leader that won't kill anyone unless he has to but torture is his favorite thing to do so you'd wish you were dead instead.

They never meet the boss doesn't wanna lose sykkuno to the "torture king" as everyone wants to call him but the big boss said sykkuno was the only one for the job so they had no choice but to throw sykkuno into the job to watch corpse.

sykkuno walked in to the office "sykkuno finally your here come on hurry" his coworker dragged him out into a car and the driver went speeding off "okay sykkuno I do all the talking don't look at them just keep your eyes down and stay by me, sykkuno nodded and watched the trees go by they were at a mansion and were going to a big gate sykkuno mouth hung open the place was beautiful and nice.

the car came to a stop and the driver got out opening the door "stay by me and no talking" sykkuno's coworker started walking the the door but sykkuno turned to the driver and smiled bowing his head, the driver tilted his head and lifted his eyebrow smiling "your welcome" sykkuno ran after his coworker keeping his head down, the house was nice and pretty "hello cops" a deep voice said sending shivers down sykkuno's back "hello corpse, me and my coworker have some business with you" sykkuno's coworker says shaking corpse hand, he turns to sykkuno and smiles "excuse my rude coworker he doesn't have manners apparently sykkuno's coworker chuckled sykkuno looked up as he was going to say something but he heard a gun being cocked sykkuno froze and looked back down.

 corpse chuckled and went up to sykkuno lifting his chin up "don't you worry prince, i'm not mad at you" sykkuno blushed looking back down "that's interesting I was told you were very talkative and innocent, your actually very sensitive a simple touch makes you blush" corpse smiled and then he turned to the coworker and it all went away "I hate guys like you, your taking advantage of such a sweet guy all because your  jealous" corpse gave the coworker a death glare sykkuno froze the look made sykkuno feel scared and feel like one wrong thing could end everything  "w-what do you mean, I didn't do a-anything" sykkuno shook his head the stuttering thing was what sykkuno does when he's being complemented which was funny because his coworkers always made fun of him for being a "baby" and stumbling on his words.

corpse looked the dude up and down and shook his head "you wanna say the real reason why the prince didn't say anything" the dude froze "he's just being disrespectful" corpse pulled the dudes collar and sykkuno looked up, corpse was tall compared to sykkuno but he was still taller then the coworker "wrong answer,WHY WAS HE NOT TALKING" corpse pulled a knife to the dudes neck "okay okay I told him not to talk okay" corpse smiled "was that so hard" the dude chuckled nervously, corpse turned to his members and smiled "take the guy to the torture room" the dude freaked out and screamed.

sykkuno froze he didn't wanna be tortured and hurt he was afraid of what is to come,  corpse turned to sykkuno and smiled "don't worry i'm not gonna hurt you, come along i'm showing you to our room prince" sykkuno stopped "wait, what" corpse chuckled and grabbed sykkuno's hadn't leading him to a big room, sykkuno looked around the room was big and nice with black and purple with a big closet "welcome to our room" sykkuno laughed "oh your funny I get it your teasing me" corpse looked at sykkuno "your here to watch over me, live with me" sykkuno looked down he knew that but he didn't know he had to be in the same room as him for now on, I mean come on corpse was very handsome like damn "your stuff will be sent here so settle in, ill be right back prince" sykkuno looked around it looked like corpse made sure to made room for sykkuno one side go the closet was empty and the drawers were as well, when you walked into the bathroom everything was multiplier two towels, two toothbrushes, two everything it made sykkuno smile that corpse would make sure to have everything for sykkuno he had never had someone take care of him.

it was dark outside now and sykkuno got done putting his stuff away as corpse walked in "did you unpack your own stuff?" Sykkuno nodded and that same expression he gave the guy came back, corpse dialed someone "WHO THE FUCK LET PRINCE UNPACK HIS OWN STUFF?!?" sykkuno froze "WE DO NOT LET PRINCE DO STUFF FOR HIMSELF!!" sykkuno was so confused "next time it happens I going to hurt you all" corpse growled and hung up "i'm sorry my dear prince they were supposed to do it for you" sykkuno shook his head "no no its okay I can take care of-" "no" sykkuno stoped and looked at corpse his expression wasn't the scary none but a soft look now "you get treated like a prince when you are here" sykkuno nodded and played down as corpse walked into the bathroom and started the shower.

a couple minutes go by and corpse comes out smiling at sykkuno "our first time sleeping together prince, isn't this gonna be nice?" corpse lays down next to sykkuno smiling, it was scary that corpse was so happy and sweet yo sykkuno "ya its nice" sykkuno nodded and felt corpse cuddle him as he started playing with sykkuno's hair "goodnight my prince" "actually can I ask you something" corpse nodded "why do you keep calling me prince?" corpse smiled I have always said that I would find a guy and make him my prince and take care of him, have a family and protect him with my life, and I finally got you" sykkuno smiled and closed his eyes "for now on your mi prince "sykkuno slowly feel asleep to corpse humming.