Collar (smut)

Sykkuno was cleaning up the house since Corpse asked to come over since he bought bimb some stuff from the pet shop. Everything was cleaned and neat to sykkunos liking, he heard a knock telling him Corpse was here, he ran to the door and opened it to Corpse with a lot of presents wrapped "hello prince" Corpse says walking past Sy setting everything down on the couch and picking up bimb "hello little guy I got you and prince presents" sykkuno turning even more red, something about that nickname Corpse gave him just makes him feel tingly, they both sat down and Corpse handed the presents to sykkuno for him to open as he opened them he smiled the first box being dog treats, the second being some clothes and the last one being toys. Bimb was playing and trying his new treats out in his new outfit making both the boys smile "okay sykkuno this one is for you" Corpse hands him a little box with green wrapping paper, Sy slowly opens it and laughs he turns to Corpse who had a straight face "u-Um Corpse, I t-think you gave me the wrong gift" sykkuno pulls it out it's a pink collar with a heart and wings. Corpse took it out of his hand and put it around his neck "nope it's for you prince and you look so fucking hot in it" sykkuno froze and blushed, Corpse actually bought him a collar "b-but I was o-only joking when I said I wanted o-one" he remembered telling Rae he wanted one but wasn't expecting Corpse to actually get him one. Corpse smiled and dragged Sy to the bathroom and turned him towards the mirror "look prince it makes you look so much cuter and I don't even think that was possible" Corpse rubbed the side of Sys hips making him shiver "c-Corpse you didn't have t-to" sykkuno froze when corpse leaned in and kisses Sys ear whispering "oh but prince I wanted to, just to put a collar on you and make sure everyone knows you belong to me" sykkuno was started to get hard, he just couldn't handle it Corpse deep voice in his ear and talking about Sy being his he just couldn't help it . Corpse was busy admiring sykkuno till he noticed in the mirror that sykkuno was hard he smirked and traced his hand down Sys body and picked him up placing him onto the counter kissing his neck, sykkuno whimpered from the unexpected feeling on his neck "i want you so bad prince but I don't want to do anything without your consent" sykkuno stopped and thought, did he want this? Honestly he has always wanted Corpse to kiss him but would he go further with him?, sykkuno lifters corpses face to him and kissed him passionately as they did corpse carried him to his room and laid Him down, breaking the kiss he started removing Sys clothing "if you want me to stop just tell me and I will okay prince" Sy just nodded he wanted the friction on his dick so bad he couldn't handle it anymore, Corpse spit in his hand and slowly started jerking off sy earning whimpers and him squirming around "c-Corpse w-what do you want me to c-call you" sykkuno manages to get out Corpse slowed down earning a whimper "you can call me what ever you want prince" Corpse unbuckles his pants and throws his shirt with the other clothes, sykkuno wanted to suck corpses dick but he didn't want to ask because he was to embarrassed "do you want to suck it prince?" Sykkuno freezes and gets up putting it in his mouth he started off slow then felt a hand in the back of his head pushing it down making him go faster, Corpse was growling and moaning from pleasure but he didn't want to finish without finishing Sy so he lifts  sys head up and lays him down, he alines his dick and enters Sy earning a whimper "I'll be gentle prince I promise" he goes slow letting Sy adjust to him and all of a sudden feels Sy moving back he gets the hint and goes faster "f-fuck d-da-" Sy bites his lip not wanted to do it "please prince say it please I wanna hear it come out of your mouth" Corpse says going faster leaning his head back hitting Sys prostate he moans and grabs onto the bed "fuck d-daddy right there" he counts handle it he was close and living every second, Corpse felt him tighten knowing he was close and so was he so he leans down and kiss down Sys body as Sy releases, joining him as he pulls into Sys collar and kissing him. As they clean up they both lay down and Corpse cuddles Sy, playing with his hair and Singing a lullaby to him as he watches Sy slowly fall asleep he kisses his head and smiles joining him as well.