Him

"sykkuno come on" Rae was pulling sykkuno to a job interview "I don't wanna go I didn't get to see him" sykkuno looked down at the ground "this job interview will change your mind watch" Rae rushed him into the office "his here for a interview" Rae talked to the front desk while sykkuno slumped in a chair, he was sad he didn't get to see Him at the meet and greet.

 Rae rushed to sykkuno and dragged him into the back office "close your eyes" sykkuno sighed and did as he's told, they entered some doors and Rae started talking to someone excitedly "okay open your eyes" Rare yelled, sykkuno opened his eyes and looked around and then leaned his head back "where are we Rae, there's no one in here" Rae slapped sykkuno "ouch, what was that for" "because your stupid" sykkuno lifted his head "i'm not stupid you ar-" that's when sykkuno meet His eyes, he heard that chuckle that made his whole body burn up, sykkuno put his head down and covered his face "oh hell no you were gonna insult me bitch i'm doing you a favor having you meet the guy you drool over 24/7" sykkuno shacked his head "he's in love with you watch out" sykkuno heard footsteps then a door making sykkuno flinch up and rush to the door till the door was closed by someone's hand and sykkuno was pulled into  someone "don't leave already you haven't even said a word to me" sykkuno blushed and rush to his seat and sat there red as a tomato "you are very obedient I see" he slowly walked to his desk sitting in front of sykkuno's chair "I'm corpse, but you apparently already know that" sykkuno nodded quickly "ima guess you don't know what this job interview even is Rae just rushed you in here to make you fan boy over me" sykkuno looked up and back down and nodded "your so innocent and fragile" sykkuno froze he's had someone tell him before but corpse saying it made him flustered "look sykkuno your innocent but so hot and your obedient all we would have to work on is eye contact and you actually answering me with words" corpse chuckled sykkuno could feel his eyes burning into sykkuno's body "umm i'm ugh sorry Mr corpse" sykkuno mentally slapped him corpse let out a noise that surprised them both "i'm sorry mr corpse if I umm made you mad" corpse let the noise out again "no its not tha-" sykkuno gets up "i'm sorry im sorry ill go" sykkuno rushed to the door till he heard a growl like noise come from corpse making sykkuno freeze "sit down now sykkuno" sykkuno rushed to his seat and looked down "what did I say about eye contact" sykkuno looked up and meet corpses gaze "good now let me finish" sykkuno nodded but quickly spoke "yes" corpse leaned into sykkuno "you didn't do anything wrong your choice of words just exited my body" sykkuno turned his head in confusion "the begging for forgiveness and then calling me Mr" corpse chuckled sykkuno turned into a tomato "i'm sorry sir-" sykkuno paused "we'll work on it don't worry" sykkuno nodded and the door swung open "Mr corpse you have a meeting in 10 minutes" the front desk lady said and walked out sykkuno looked at corpse but no reaction came from him "your hot and my type that's why its different when I hear it come from your pretty mouth" sykkuno blushed "ill be back in an hour we can continue out interview another time" sykkuno got up and bowed and rushed to the door "wait come here first" sykkuno rushed to him and looked down corpse grabbed sykkuno's wrist and put a bracelet on it "to make sure your never in trouble" sykkuno raised his eyebrow "it senses if fear is detected then tells me and I can track your location" sykkuno looked at it "but its um it looks so expensive" corpse nods and pulls sykkuno in-between his legs "only for the prettiest boy" sykkuno blushed corpse rubbed sykkuno's cheek "sykkuno hurry up your bae misses you" Rae yells from outside the door, sykkuno goes to move "your dating someone" corpse grip tight but not enough to hurt sykkuno "oh no no Rae calls a food court that because I always wanna go there to get boba" sykkuno giggles corpse smiles "that's the most you've said to me" sykkuno nods and heads out.

"come on tell me how it went!" sykkuno laughed taking a sip of his drink "sykkuno i'll kill you if you don't tell me" sykkuno smiled at Rae and winked "we had sex and made out it was the best" sykkuno said taking a bite of his taco" Rae jumps in her seat "WHAT!!!" sykkuno laughed and looked at his watch "I gotta head home now, gotta go call corpse and imagine he's fucking me again" sykkuno got up and walked while hearing Rae yell "you can't just leave after no details of what happened with you to come on come back!" sykkuno giggled and put his head phones in and walked home watching the sun go down.

sykkuno woke up and looked around and freaked out "what the" corpse walked in "oh your away good, are you okay?" sykkuno looked at corpse "where am I?" corpse sat down "you don't remember, when we came you did hit your head" sykkuno felt his head it did hurt a little "someone broke in your apartment and the bracelet went off, luckily I had some of my guards around your apartment building" sykkuno relaxed he could of been dead if it wasn't for corpse  then "oh thanks then" corpse smiled and examined sykkuno "you don't have to come for another interview, you got the job well not job all I need is for you to sign the contract and you you will become my partner for now on" sykkuno nodded "ahh like your business partner" corpse chuckled "like my everything partner, you and me date, have sex, go on dates and make decisions on everything" sykkuno blushed "well?" sykkuno looked around and then at corpse and then nodded, corpse brought sykkuno into a kiss and sykkuno accepted "you like having sex with me huh" sykkuno froze "oh my god I was just messing with her, how did" corpse chuckled and pulled sykkuno into his lap "it has a microphone, lucky for me I walked in the office to hear it" sykkuno blushed "if you want you can actually see if you love it" corpse smirked sykkuno turned completely red "umm ahh um well ugh yes please" corpse looked at sykkuno "please are you begging" sykkuno nodded "eye contact dear" sykkuno looked into corpse eyes and kissed him, turning into a whole make out session.

first the clothes then more kissing, corpse got on top of sykkuno kissing down his body leaving love marks earning whimpers from sykkuno "ill be gentle don't worry" corpse started on sykkuno's dick licking it and sucking trying his hardest to not lose control "c-corpse" moaned out while grabbing onto the bed corpse started losing up sykkuno watching sykkuno's reactions to ever movment "mr corpse please fuck me" sykkuno whimpered out corpse pulled sykkuno onto the pillows for him to rest his head and slowly opened his legs "ill be gentle and if its to much you need to tell me okay?" sykkuno and then spoke "yes sir" corpse was losing it but he had to keep control, he entered slowly giving sykkuno time to get use to it and started moving slowly kissing sykkuno every now and then making sure sykkuno was okay, that's tills sykkuno pushed corpse and climbed into his lap and started riding him fast "i'm sorry I need you so baldy" the room became full of moans and whimpers from the two, the windows fogging up and the two enjoying every second of it, they came together and laid down "well fuck sykkuno you are one horny shy person" sykkuno blushed and cuddled into corpse and slowly feel asleep felling corpse rubbing his head.