imprint

Sykkuno didn't know what was happening how could he he's just an innocent little boy corpses to be exact he was so cute and sweet it's to horrible in the world for him he is so fragile that anything could hurt him. These are all thoughts corpse had running through his head he wasn't planning on it but the wolf inside of him wanted sy all to himself so he just let it happen he let his wolf imprint on sy.

Who what an emotional roller coaster it was being by sykkunos side all the time no sy didn't know corpse was there but it made it less uncomfortable for sy so it was better but the amount of times corpse was about to kill someone for touching or flirting with sykkuno was to much that his wolf started to grow impatient with not being by his actual side.

Sykkuno was out one day doing some shopping getting outfits and stuff but corpse couldn't help but notice a lot of it was girly stuff but when he saw the skirt that's when he freaked out, does he have a gf now?! Is he seeing someone?! Is that a gift for a girl!?!! Corpse needed answers so he followed him sneaking in sykkunos house and watching him quietly sykkuno was trying on the outfits and then he put the skirt on corpse was drolling while his wolf was licking his lips it took everything in corpse not to let the wolf take over and blow there cover.

Sykkuno as so happy looking himself in the mirror admiring the way the clothes looked he just wish he could show his friends and be confident enough to let his crush corpse see he looked down at the outfit then looked in his closet to the pictures of corpse and him and looked at them sadly "I wish i had no insecurities to just let you see me like this I even picked the skirt out just for you black and purple" sykkuno said starting to tear up " what am I saying he would hate me if he knew" he changed and grabbed his keys a water bottle.

Corpse froze he bought it for me he wants me to see how he looks in the outfit so many things were rushing through his head he didn't notice anything till he saw sykkuno grab the water bottle he was going for his nightly walk to go think by the water fountain corpse followed him making sure not to make any noise he was mostly in his head but snapped out of it when he heard a whimper then lost sight of sykkuno corpse freaked out and looked around and when he turned the corner he didn't even have time to process anything before his wolf came out now when his wolf came out he didn't turn into a full wolf his eyes turned red and his fangs came out.

Sykkunos as being pinned against the wall a stranger holding his hands up as the guy examined sykkunos body sykkuno wiggled and tossed but the guy wouldn't let go and it was to dark for sykkuno to see who it was "let me go" sykkuno tested up he didn't wanna lose his v card to this stranger the guy just laughed and started pulling up sykkunos hoodie but then lost all feel of the guy it was like he vanished but he flinched and hide in himself when he heard the man screaming sykkuno was terrified he was gonna be killed he whimpered when he felt a hand in his shoulder but then froze when he smelled the one sent that called him down he looked up it was corpse but he looked a little weird but that didn't stop sykkuno from hugging corpse tightly.

Corpse went full attack mode on the dude mad he was touching sykkuno and he killed him  a second, he saw sykkuno scared and shaking so he put a hand on sykkunos shoulder and sykkuno hugged him his wolf disappeared and he turned back his whole body was tingling he couldn't believe sykkuno was hugging him he hugged him back whispering in his ear "it's okay sykkuno I'm here I won't let anything bad happen to you" corpse swayed them back and forth calming sykkuno down "thank you corpse I mean it" sykkuno duh his neck into corpse as he picked him up and headed home he layed down and played with his hair "corpse can I ask you something" sykkuno looked at corpse and smiled "of course sykkuno" sykkuno looked down "how did you know where I was"  corpse froze "so This is gonna be really dumb but I'm half wolf and when I first meet you I imprinted on you which means I claimed you as my soulmate and I've been following you around to try and protect you" corpse was ready for sykkuno to yell at him and tell him to never come back sykkuno kissed corpse and he froze but kissed back "that's fine with me corpse" corpse smiled "I have s-something to show you" sykkuno ran up stairs and corpse sat down and looked around

sykkuno came down the stairs corpse was mesmerized he had the skirt and overalls on sykkuno looked down and blushed "I know it's dum-" "it's beautiful on you sykkuno" he smiled and they sat down and cuddled as they watched a movie corpse turned and saw sykkuno sleeping in his arms so he turned off the tv and layed down with sykkuno "ima protect you with my life sykkuno I promise" corpse smiled and feel asleep.