Does he like him?

The gang decided to play among us and sykkuno kept getting killed first and it was angering corpse he didn't understand why maybe he wanted to hang out with him by the snowman again he wasn't gonna complain till there last round two rounds somone did it again "who the fuck keeps killing sykkuno" everyone laughed and sykkuno just blushed "is corpse mad that I keep getting killed?" He said to his chat them all agreeing to a yes "calm down corpse it's just a game no one actually killed him" toast jokingly said oh but this mad corpse even more mad "no one better lay another hand on my sykkuno again" all the girls were just saying aww while sykkuno was blushing as the chat was saying how cute it was corpse was getting mad.

The last round came and corpse was the last impostor left he made sure to kill everyone that killed sykkuno first then left everyone else later everyone were sussing eachother and corpse knew he was gonna get away with it he killed the last person and won everyone clapped "that's why sykkuno didn't die the whole time it makes sense" Rae said laughing "I wouldn't dare hurt little sykkuno hearing his voice makes me happy I don't want him to have to be muted" corpse said with a smile on his face everyone awwed and sykkuno was just smiling "thanks corpse I care about you to" sykkuno said blushing.

everyone said goodbye to eachother but sykkuno just stayed and talked for a little "why did you get so mad about people killing me" sykkuno said ending his stream "because I like hearing your voice and I couldn't the whole game it was annoying and unfair" sykkuno smiled "thanks corpse your a real good friend" corpse smiled and laughed "and your the most precious thing" sykkuno blushes and hide his face "anyways I love our conversation but I have to get going to make my new song"Sykkuno nodded and smiled "see you next time?" Corpse smiled "of course you will" sykkuno smiled and left and just layed down on his bed thinking does he like me or was he just being a good friend? What if he likes me though? Sykkuno slowly feel asleep thinking and dreaming of corpse and him spending time together.