HIS

his scent

his face

his smile

his laugh

HIM

everything was addicting about him to corpse he had to protect his innocent sweet boy, no one could take him from corpse NO ONE EVER AND IF THEY TRY THEY WOULD DIE! DIE! DIE!

Sykkuno was always a happy person everyone knew this so when corpse saw that sykkuno was puffy eyed with no smile corpse didn't hesitate to snap he needed to find out what happened who did this to his precious boy.....Who!

Sykkuno slowly walked to his last class trying not to let anyone know he wasn't doing so good giving a light smile that filled everyone except his stalker ofc sykkuno always had a feeling that someone or something would always watch him but he felt like he was protected so he didn't pat much attention to it till he started noticing the one specific person always being there a tall curly haired guy with a mask and his eye covered, girls always stared at the guy sykkuno noticed but it seemed like the guy was always to busy or distracted to even notice anything going on around him.

Corpse was doing his usual routine of day dreaming of sykkuno and looking through photos he had took see sykkuno was a very handsome guy many people noticed and it pissed corpse off that they all flirted with him but sykkuno was so clueless to it always being so nice and friendly it made corpse blood burn up when one  specific  guy touched sykkuno it was like a routine for this dude to have his arm rapped around sykkuno dragging him with the guy as he didn't even take note that sykkuno looked uncomfortable.

Sykkuno watched the guy with the mask interest in what his deal was he never talked to people always was looking at his phone but the guy got really good grades, sykkuno finally got the courage to go up to the guy and see what he was doing "u-I'm hi..my name is-" sykkuno heard a phone drop and then looked "s-sykkuno!" Sykkuno smiled at the guys reaction "oh so you do know my name, hello" corpse heart was beating so fast he never thought the day would come that sykkuno would be talking to him.

"hi" sykkuno looked at corpse and smiled big, corpse was frozen sykkuno was just sad and now his smile was back all because corpse knew his name "your voice is so amazing!!" Sykkuno swinging his feet back and forth corpse couldn't handle it this boy was so cute "I like your hoodie" sykkuno pointed to the hoodie sitting next to corpse bag, corpse grabbed it and handed it to sykkuno smiling "oh you don't have to I'll be okay" sykkuno blushed but corpse could see the goose bumps on sykkuno's skin, sykkuno slowly grabbed and and set his stuff down putting it on, corpse smiled and took some pictures "this smells so good, is this what you smell like" sykkuno leaned in to corpse neck and sniffed corpse tried so hard not to pull sykkuno into his lap and just kiss him "wow you smell so good" sykkuno blushed looking down "thanks sy" corpse smiled just the sight of sykkuno wearing corpse hoodie was amazing "so what are you even do-" sykkuno says but gets cut off as someone grabs onto him pulling him away, corpse growled as he say who it was Toast that bitch took sykkuno away "wait I was talking to him" toast snickered you don't need to talk to guys like him sykkuno flinched as his eyes slowly teared up "your hearting me though" Corpse heart broke toast shook his head and continued on getting to his friends "hey guys" Something snapped in Corpse he hated that sykkuno was clear hurting and toast didn't care.

THAT FUCKING BITCH
IM GOING TO KILL HIM
HES MINE

corpse got up and went to the locker rooms he knew toast would go to pick up his stuff as soon as his friends leave and sykkuno has to go

He waited and as soon as toast arrived he knew he had to do it. Toast goes to his locker and starts talking to himself "that brat better if not told anyone that I was trying to touch him but he didn't let me so I slapped him" toast laughed and corpse stood behind him and cut his throat open "next time maybe you should stay away from my sykkuno" Corpse voice dark toast feel to the ground corpse smiled and chuckled he slowly cleaned everything up and bleached everything, he put water inside toasts body and the knife in his locker writing a messy note

A suicide note

Corpse smiled and walked out to only see sykkuno standing there "y-you killed him.." sykkuno was shaking "w-why" sykkuno started to tear up "he hurt you and he tried rapping yoh I couldn't let him get away with it" corpse started to freak out "because of m-me?" Corpse looked down and nodded "he was supposed to take me home..but he decided to try and touch me in the alley and when I said no he slapped me and called me a fag" sykkuno shaked corpse slowly hugged sykkuno to his surprise sykkuno just cried in his chest "you hurt him Because he wanted to hurt me..right?" Corpse shook his head "I I won't tell I promise" corpse froze as he felt sykkuno hug corpse tighter "it stays between us..I won't tell anyone...you did it for me to protect me..you love me that's why.." corpse froze sykkuno knew "I mean I saw you always following me I knew you were just protecting me but since you killed someone for me then that means you love me right..?" Corpse nodded sykkuno smiled a little he grabbed corpse hand and they walked out of the school.

They walked and walked

With no destination

But they were together and that's all that mattered now

HE WAS HIS AND HE WAS HIS

NO ONE WOULD TAKE HIM AGAIN