Interegation

"You must be Corpse" corpse turned his head to the interrogator and nodded "I'm sykkuno" sykkuno pulls the chair out and reaches out his hand making corpse look at it but not shake it "okay I get it" sykkuno smiles at corpse and writes something down, corpse was watching his every move intrigued by this man "I just need to ask you some questions" corpse looked at sykkuno and blinked "not much of a talker huh" sykkuno chuckled "okay well, I just need to know if you remember where you were March 5 at maybe 6-8" corpse looked at his feet and shrugged "so your not gonna tell me anything" sykkuno frowned and nodded slowly "okay it's your right to not say anything " corpse watched sykkuno get up and walk to the door "I hope you didn't actually do it because you seem like a good guy" sykkuno took his last glance at corpse and walked out.

"I said talk you piece of shit" corpse chuckled this detective was trying hard to get something out of corpse "for fuck sake why did you kill him" corpse shrugged "I don't wanna get my secret weapon to have to come in here so just tell me" the detective slammed the desk making corpse laugh "fine but when he gets everything out of you don't blame me" the detective is amend out and yelled for someone -wow this is entertaining- sykkuno walks in and sits down with the detective "now corpse this is sykkuno" corpse smiled at sykkuno and smirked at the detective "sykkuno I need you to get him to talk" sykkuno turned to corpse and smiled "hi corpse" corpse chuckled and waved making sykkuno clap "that's not progress" sykkuno looked at the detective "ya it is he chuckled and waved that's more then he has even given you" the detective grabbed sykkuno "you know what I'm sick of you being so fucking annoying" corpse grabbed the detective and put the detectives gun to his throat "don't but your hands in sykkuno" corpse said slowly "sykkuno help me!" But sykkuno was frozen ~that voice it sounds so nice~ corpse chuckled and pat sykkunos head "now get out and I'll answer anything sykkuno needs me to but you can't be here dick" the detective ran out and corpse handed sykkuno the gun and sat down "come on sykkuno let's do this so you can keep your job" sykkuno sat down and smiled "why did you do it" corpse sighed "well the guy decided to walk-" "no why did you defend me?" Corpse stopped and looked down "he didn't have to grab you and say shit to you, you were being nice to me that's all" sykkuno nodded and looked through the file "did you kill him?" Corpse looked up at sykkuno and nodded "why?" Corpse sighed "he said being gay was nasty and I could never find someone who loves me because I'm ugly" sykkuno looked at corpse noticing bleeding under the mask stained with previous old spots "can I see what you look like?" Corpse froze and was gonna say no but then thought about it -he is very truthful so he can tell us what he actually thinks- corpse nodded and took his mask off sykkuno was mesmerized even with all the razor cuts he was still so beautiful "omg that dude deserved it for lying" sykkuno stopped and covered his mouth making corpse chuckle "thanks sy" sykkuno smiles and looked at corpse "Ima miss you even though we barley know eachother" corpse nodded "I need to serve my time even if they killed me I would expect it" sykkuno looked down "I don't want you to die though" corpse hit up and hugged sykkuno "hey sometimes the action we do is wrong so it deserves a bad punishment" sykkuno nodded "at least remember me and our conversation" corpse handed his bracelet to sykkuno and smiled "and don't let people bring you down your to precious for that" sykkuno smiled.

"Daddddd" sykkuno rolled his eyes laughing "yes my child" the little boy giggled "can you tell me where you got the bracelet now I'm old enough" sykkuno shook his head "you gotta be a big boy" the boy frowned "how about I try and find a matching one so we can match" sykkuno smiles as the boy jumps up and down "yess yesss" the boy runs to the backyard and runs to his swings "hey corpse be careful I'll be out there as soon as I finish dinner" the boy screamed "okay dad".