Prologue

*

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

The masquerade party.

One of the most popular frat parties at the college you attended. You were never interested in it though— until one day Ymir started bragging about the fact that she got in the top 5 of 'the best in bed' and she ended up talking about it whenever she got the chance to.

The top five.

The top five was a list of people who were the best in bed, something this party and the people were obsessed with. The list got changed every week, but the person who stood on number one was carrying the title for a year now.

Ymir and Historia begged you to come to the party, just once. It happened every Saturday and it was difficult to attend it, but since Ymir was popular there, she was allowed to bring anyone she wanted. Zeke Yeager was on the list too, in fact, he was on number two, surprisingly. He wanted to beat the person on number one badly, but could never succeed. He's also your ex who cheated on you to get his way on the top five, tossing you aside as if you never meant anything to him.

So, Zeke had developed a big hatred and jealousy towards the person on number one, which Ymir and Historia both knew. Thus, the two girls became obsessed with trying to pair you up with the person on number one.

Masked

I do not own any of the art used in this story. I do not own Attack on Titan and Eren Yeager. I only own the MC and the plot. Credits go to the creators and artists.

DISCLAIMER;

All of the characters in this story are 18+.

I've made Zeke 20 years old, okay.