Four

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

𝘞𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦?

*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*

''I didn't see anything. The mask and my hand covered it all,'' he said as he held the cigarette between his lips and covered his eyes with his hands. Your head turned a bright shade of red, embarrassment completely taking over. To be honest, all you wanted to do right now was run away and pretend as if nothing happened.

You didn't know what to say, your brain went completely blank and you felt yourself growing more awkward by the second. ''I don't know what to say,'' you whispered as you tried your best to avoid eye contact.

''Don't worry, I didn't see anything besides your dark red, laced pa—''

''SHUT UP!'' you yelled, balling your fists as you felt your body heat up. Eren simply chuckled lowly, taking another puff of his cigarette. You avoided eye contact with the handsome guy in front of you, a blush spreading across your cheeks.

''I might have lied when I said I saw them, you know, I could've just came up with a random colour and happened to be right,'' Eren tried to make you feel a little bit better, ''I couldn't see them very well, so, don't stress too much.''

''Huuuh?'' you tilt your head to the side, a few strands of your hair falling into your face, ''as someone who doesn't like to get lied to, you can just be honest. I'll feel better if you just tell me the truth. You even said they're laced, you went into detail, so you must have seen something—''

''Hm? I didn't see them, though,'' Eren teased, a smirk creeping onto his face as he took a step closer to you, ''it almost sounds as if you wanted me to see them.''

You could feel your heart beating against your chest, the feeling reaching your throat even. You felt nervous around him, and you weren't quite sure why. ''I'll feel more at ease if you just tell me you got a good look at them if you did,'' you bit your bottom lip as you watched him step even closer to you. Your bodies almost touching.

''I really wish I could say that to you, but I can't tell you anything but the truth,'' he grinned, ''although I wish I could make you feel more at ease, I apologise. Would you like me to lie to you despite your dislike for liars?'' he lied.

''No, I—''

''Am I getting the wrong message?'' he suddenly said, tilting his head to the side as well, like a puppy. You stared into his eyes, almost seeing them sparkle in playfulness. His eyes were the only parts of his face— besides the right side of his face, that you could see. He was enjoying this.

''The wrong message?'' you repeated a few words of his sentence and he took in a deep breath before letting out a soft chuckle. He didn't say anything for a few seconds, and in that little time, you stared at the rest of him.

He wore basic black jeans with a white blouse, on top of that was a grey sweater and to top it off; a black hoodie. Exactly three layers, how cold did he get? You could recall it being very warm inside the building, because of the number of people.

''What's your name?'' he hummed, tossing away the talk about your underwear along with the cigarette. You smiled at him and he returned one, making butterflies go crazy in your tummy.

''Y/N, what's yours?''

He thought for a second, because of personal reasons, but decided to tell you anyway because– what harm could it do? ''Eren,'' he replied, ''my name is Eren.''

''Eren,'' you repeated him again, ''Eren who—''

''Yo, Eren!'' someone behind Eren yelled at him, their hand still on the doorknob that leads to inside the building, ''You have to get inside. Yelena told you to hurry up with—''

''Connie, you absolute idiot,'' Eren groaned, quickly turning around to face the boy named Jean.

''Who are you calling an idiot?''

Eren didn't do anything, but point his thumb to you, which you didn't notice as you just stared at Connie. ''Oh,'' Connie mumbled, waving at you as he wore a vague smile before quickly going back inside the building.

''Wait— Yelena?'' you thought as you immediately met Eren's eyes as he turned around. So, Eren is the number one. It didn't surprise you, he was charming, handsome, funny and had his way with words, although you had only met him for about 20 minutes. Eren smiled at you, scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

''I'm sorry about Connie, he just—''

''Eren,'' you cut him off, remembering why you even attended this party in the first place. Eren's eyes widened for a second as he felt you grab the middle of his sweater, pulling him closer to you. your faces were now only a few inches apart and you looked at him, vision somewhat hazy.

Your heart was beating like crazy as if it was trying to pump out of your chest. You heard Eren let out a low chuckle, grabbing your hand that was clutching the fabric of his sweater and intertwined your fingers. Eren wasn't stupid, he also realised you knew he is 'the famous number one of this party.'

''You're so beautiful,'' he whispered into your ear as he started to nibble on your earlobe. You felt his breath hitch when you moved your hands to his torso, slowly lifting the ridiculous three layers of clothing. Your hands roamed around on his soft, smooth and warm skin. You placed a hand on his cheek and pulled him into a kiss which lead to a make-out session, tongues dancing together as moonlight travelled on each other's skin.

You bit the bottom of his lip, causing him to open his mouth more which gave you the chance to slip your tongue in. You both fought for dominance, but you forced Eren into submission.

You completely caught Eren off guard. He had always been the one in control when making out with a girl.

You pulled away from him, breaking the kiss. A playful smile spread across your lips, ''let's go inside then, shall we?''