Sixteen

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝘚𝘯𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘴

*.·:·.☽✧        ✧☾.·:·.*

It was already Friday morning. You only had half a day left to find out what Eren looks like, and you started to feel like you had lost the deal. He seemed to be invisible. You had gone to art class in the hopes of catching him walking out of the room, considering the class was happening the day you waited. Hell, you even asked the teacher about Eren, but he told you Eren hasn't attended art class and afternoon activities all week. ''What a sneaky fucking bitch,'' you had cussed him out in front of the teacher, who simply laughed and coughed it off when he had noticed his laughter didn't pass your ears.

Eren had taken the week off so there was no way to find him in art class.

Maybe he hasn't even attended college this whole week.

With the feeling of defeat stuck in your stomach, you slumped forward through the entrance of the school and made your way to the lockers. You opened it with a sigh and narrowed your eyes when you saw a small bright red paper fall slowly onto the ground. Your kneecaps cracked as you picked up the paper and carefully read what was written on there in handwriting you had recognised from a few days ago.

'Still haven't found me? Too bad, deadline is later today.'

Frustration was one of the worst feelings in your eyes, and that was exactly what you were feeling right now. You didn't want him to win this deal, afraid of what he'd do with you after you had been the one in charge in the bedroom every time the two of you did anything. You didn't like anyone else being in control, you couldn't stand it, especially not when it was Eren fucking Jaeger. The weather outside was beautiful, summer started to really come up and you could feel it because your uniform for college felt too hot and you wish you could just rip it off. The sun was shining brightly, and a soft summer breeze travelled through the school, cooling everyone off just a little. It was the perfect day to be going to the beach, and that was exactly what you and your friends were going to do. You couldn't be more grateful for Armin and his kindness. He had texted you earlier today and told you to gather in his dorm room after class, after that all of you would go to the train station and go to Armin's beach house.

You figured that's when Eren would reveal himself, but you couldn't be more wrong when you knocked on the door of Armin and Eren's room, and Armin opened the door. Everyone was screaming. Sasha and Connie were singing loudly while Ymir was getting fed up with the noise, and Historia had to keep Ymir calm. Your eyes fell on a beautiful girl who sat silently on the couch, watching all of it happen right in front of her. You recognised the blonde girl, Annie, next to her, and it seemed that Armin had noticed your curiosity immediately as he followed where your eyes were looking at.

''That's Mikasa,'' Armin said with a smile as warm as the sun outside, and you couldn't help but copy his actions and smile back. His smile was just too contagious.

''Mikasa?'' you echoed him, her voice leaving your lips like beautiful soft velvet. She was absolutely gorgeous. Her short black hair and her serious features complemented each other perfectly, and if you didn't know better, you would've thought she was a piece of art.

''Yeah, Eren's family took her in after her parents passed away in an accident...'' he looked at her through sad eyes, ''that scarf she's wearing was a gift from Eren. Sometimes the rest of us think it has grown into her skin because she never takes it off,'' he laughed. ''Anyway,'' he said excitedly, suddenly noticing he has been making you stand in the doorframe for way too long, ''I'm a horrible host! Come in, come in, we're leaving in about five minutes.''