Eleven

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭

*.·:·.☽✧        ✧☾.·:·.*

''One... two... three! Go!'' Ymir yelled and Annie, Armin, Reiner, Historia and you all took a shot, laughing as you wiped your lips as the liquid didn't just make it into everyone's mouth. The music was pumping through everyone's ears, the bass of the music almost giving you a headache as you swayed your hips. You felt happy, the euphoric feeling making you wish this night would go on forever. Sure, Eren was basically on top of some other girl right now but you didn't care about it. You weren't here to fall in love, you were here to make Zeke feel jealous.

Even Armin had gotten a little more comfortable, despite him still being a little awkward, he was laughing and talking to you the whole time. ''Why don't you come along with us to the beach house?'' he yelled into your ear and you took a big sip of the liquid in your plastic red cup. ''Annie, Armin, Reiner, Jean, Historia, Ymir, Eren and I are coming. You should come along!''

''Eren?''

''Yes. Do you know him?''

''Nope,'' you lied and gulped down the entire cup you were holding before pressing it against Ymir chest, begging for a refill. ''I'd love to come along, Armin.'' You smiled at him and he nodded.

''Come along to where?'' Historia suddenly stood between you and Armin, curiosity was clearly seen on her face as her eyes met yours, then Armin's and then yours again.

''To Armin's parents' beach house.''

''Oh! Ymir and I meant to ask you! You're coming, right?'' her bright blue eyes stared happily into your own, her gaze felt piercing and she prayed you wouldn't turn her down. Ignoring the fact that you had previously assured Armin that you would be coming, you said; ''Yeah, yeah. I'm coming. I'd love to.''

''Yes!'' she cheered, both her hands in the air before wrapping them around your neck, she danced with you while laughing, swaying her hips to the beat of the music. You placed your hands on her hips, laughing and cheering as her fingers tangled in your hair. This went on for a few minutes until Ymir ripped you two apart, pressing the plastic cup of alcohol into your hand while sending you a death glare. ''Oh, my, Ymir! You know I don't like her like thaaat,'' you slurred, giggling as Ymir rolled her eyes.

''Yes, yes, I don't care,'' she laughed, wrapping her arm roughly around Historia's shoulders, ''we're off to... well, you know,'' she grinned at Historia, who gave her a half-lidded smile, knowing exactly what Ymir meant. You waved at them, giving them a thumbs-up before focusing your attention back on Armin who simply smiled at you. A smile so sweet and innocent— you wondered if he even knew what this party was all about.

''I'm happy you're coming- oh... uh,'' His gaze was drawn to the person standing behind you with their arms crossed in front of their chest, and Armin pointed to them with a concerned look on his usually bright face. They cleared their throat and you turned around, an unamused look on your face as you met the deathly eyes of Porco Galliard.

Porco Galliard, number four on the list.

This wasn't what you and Yelena had agreed on. Did she send him to you?

''Zeke Yeager's girlfriend, huh?'' he grinned, a malicious smile on his face and you squinted your eyes as you saw Zeke behind him, cigarette between his lips, completely ignoring the 'Do Not Smoke Inside' signs. ''Sorry, I mean ex-girlfriend.''