Fourteen

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝘈 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭

*.·:·.☽✧ ✧☾.·:·.*

''I had an amazing night,'' you whispered as you stood in front of your dorm room, your faces being lit up by the weak, dimmed light that hung from the ceiling. The weed and alcohol had finally worn off just enough for you to speak and think properly. Eren stood in front of you as he dug into the pockets of his jeans again, reaching for a cigarette with his long, nicotine-stained fingers. You stared at him as he plopped it into his mouth in the middle of the hallway, not caring about the 'no smoking allowed' signs hung around. He lit up the cigarette with the same blood-red lighter you liked so much, and he inhaled the smoke, sort of sad knowing it won't hit as hard as a blunt.

''I did too, pretty girl.'' Your heart swelled at the nickname he had given you, even though it didn't mean a thing, you still found it rather cute. The two of you kept eye contact for a few seconds until Eren's jaw slightly dropped, and his hand made its way to your face. His eyes were so green, like emerald, as if the most beautiful green forest was displayed in his eyes. They looked like crystals, almost fake even. You locked your eyes on his face as if you were in some sort of trance, unable to move and everything around you looked blurry. He carefully, and gently removed the mask from your face, revealing your beauty behind it. He swallowed thickly, hoping a drag of his cigarette would help him get a clear mind.

Such beauty was rare to him, and he couldn't stop the way his heart tugged when he stared into your gorgeous eyes. You had broken his ego, his pride, you were the first girl he felt nervous to touch. All of you felt unreal to him, and he hated to admit that he had gotten addicted to you. ''You're beautiful,'' he whispered, leaning in, finally kissing you without your masks slightly clashing. He looked at you, closely, when he broke the kiss. You still had your eyes closed, and Eren's eyes switched from your closed eyes to your nose and back to the place he had just planted his lips upon.

He kissed you again, and again, and again, getting more eager with every kiss he stole. The kiss tasted like pine, slightly bitter but smooth, and he wanted more, but he had to stop himself. He took a step back and tapped the ash that had formed on his cigarette onto the ground. ''I should go now, sleep well, Y/N,'' he smirked.

''Wait.''

''What's it?'' he said, scrunching his nose before letting the cigarette rest between his lips, a trail of smoke travelling up into the air in front of his eyes. You gulped before pointing at your face, as a sign you wanted him to take his mask off as well, but of course, he didn't. He simply laughed, the cigarette wobbling between his lips. ''I'm not taking off my mask. Make an effort for it, princess,'' he whispered the nickname into your ear, causing goosebumps to coat your body.

''What am I supposed to do? I tried to look for you last week.''

''Oh yeah!'' he started to laugh, suddenly remembering he saw you when he was hanging out with Marco, ''alright, let's turn this into a game.''