Twelve

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

𝘔𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥

*.·:·.☽✧ ✧☾.·:·.*

WARNING !

This chapter contains sexual content. Skip this chapter if you don't feel comfortable or simply don't like reading sexual scenes, PLEASE.

*.·:·.☽✧ ✧☾.·:·.*

You turned around quickly, recognising the voice that called out to you. You stared at his mask-covered-face while he stared at yours, your cheeks were flushed, eyes half-lidded and the flesh of your plump bottom lip was aching between your top and bottom teeth. Eren gulped and felt like he couldn't breathe. He was obsessed with you, almost, that's nearly what it felt like after he had seen what you looked like behind your mask. He knew just how breathtaking you looked under there and he couldn't help, but imagine himself ripping off that mask and do such sinful things to you.

You were beautiful, sexy, cute and dominant, something he hadn't experienced from someone else before.

You on the other hand... not so much obsessed with the way he looked, simply because you had never gotten a look at his entire face before. You liked the idea of him being mysterious, never seen his face before, but it wasn't what you preferred. You were aching to see what he looked like under his mask— you could already tell he was handsome. Though it irritated you, you still enjoyed the fact that you'd have some kind of 'game' between you two. You wanted him to take off his mask, and you were going to do everything to make that happen.

It had gotten all easier when Armin invited you to his beach house this upcoming weekend and you were wondering if Eren knew you were going to be invited. You weren't going to tell him, it would be fun to see his surprised face the second he sees you there as well. You sighed and took a step forward, looking straight into his eyes before placing your hand on the back of his head to make him kiss you. The kiss was heated, hungry and full of lust and you could almost sense Eren having difficulties keeping up with you. He breathed into the kiss, the sudden action catching him completely off guard, but he enjoyed it. He had craved it, so much, from the second he saw you at this party tonight, he wanted you.

''Eren, I got you- AAH!'' the girl from earlier yelped when she dropped the two plastic cups of alcohol she brought for herself and Eren. She knit her brows together, leaning her weight on her right leg while having her arms crossed in front of her chest, obviously irritated when she saw the guy she slept with just a few minutes ago already kissing someone else. ''Well? Are you going to stand here and watch us make out?'' you blurted out, getting annoyed by the girl looking at you with such eyes.

You didn't care at that moment. You didn't care about the way the girl was going to feel, not putting her feelings into considerations, not realising how much it would have hurt you if this happened to you. Well, it sort of did, Eren made out with her in front of your eyes, right? That shouldn't justify it nonetheless, but you weren't thinking straight, so you simply planted your lips back on Eren's and the girl looked at the both of you, her mouth shaped into a little round o before walking away with streams of tears running down her cheeks.

''Fuck, you seem hungry,'' Eren groaned when the two of you separated for a second before you crashed back onto him.

''Yeah, I am. Now shut up and kiss me.''