Nine

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦

𝘗𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

The night you had spent in Eren's room was really not that special. The both of you went to bed the second you arrived and you left early in the morning as Eren had asked you. You still hadn't gotten the chance to see his face, and the man hadn't put any pictures of himself around his place, which made all of it even more difficult. You didn't understand the reason why Eren wanted to stay a secret so badly, but you guessed he just enjoyed the fun of it and that's why he was being so difficult about it.

Maybe Zeke was also a reason, considering Zeke and Eren were basically competing against each other and Zeke held a big grudge against the number one. Oh boy, would he rage if he found out his little brother was better than him and beating him in the game that was so important to him. You hadn't told Eren that Zeke is your ex, you were afraid he was going to pity you and feel bad for you. It really wasn't that big a deal besides a big fat heartbreak and lots of insecurities, not enough for anyone to pity you.

It was Friday and tomorrow was the next party, the list was going to be changed because of the votes and people were going to get laid again. You debated whether it was a good idea to attend the party again, but Ymir insisted you should come. She said you were just getting started and you shouldn't give up so easily, Zeke hadn't gotten what he deserved just yet. The awkward encounter wasn't enough and to be fair it didn't seem to bother him anyway. That's what you thought; his heart wasn't broken just yet.

Ymir and Historia also apologised about a hundred times for not opening the door past midnight. ''We were sleeping-'' ... ''We were fucking.'' Ymir had corrected Historia and said you were kind of interrupting the whole magic. You simply clicked your tongue and slapped her arm. She said it shouldn't be such a big deal since you got to spend the night at Eren's house, but when you told her how unimpressive it was she started to feel a little bad.

''How could he not fuck such a hot thing?'' she said which caused you to cringe and want to hide and run away from her.

''I was tired anyway, it's not a big deal.'' You told Ymir and she suspiciously raised her brow, but lucky for you she let the topic go and went on with her day.

Now you walked through the hallways of college, going to your next class while staring outside as the rays of sunshine painted your skin golden. Your uniform was getting warm, but it was comfortable as the lack of tights caused the cold breeze of the early autumn to hit against your bare skin. The skirt you had to wear was a decent length and the thigh-high socks made your legs look beautiful. Your blouse was perfectly tugged into the skirt and the beige vest put the whole uniform together, you looked rather preppy, but your messy hair ruined that. You just looked quite pretty.

With your books pressed against your chest and clutching them tightly your classroom was just in your vision until a tall guy bumped into you. The tight grasp on your books saved them from falling on the ground, which would've caused a scene and you were not looking forward to that.

''Are you okay?'' he asked, his eyes closing as he smiled and awkwardly scratched the back of his head. His stunning freckles complimented his features beautifully and his kind face immediately dissolved the annoyance that had started in your chest.

''Yes, I'm fine. Don't worry about it,'' you smiled at him and he sighed, relieved he hadn't hurt you or upset you.

''Alright, I'll get going then,'' he smiled once more before taking off with the two guys that stood next to him. ''What? You think you know her, Eren?'' you heard the same guy's faint voice from the distance and your vision shot to the backs of the three guys.