☾ 4

"Jugyeong!" shouted Chaeyoung, walking over to her

"Jugyeong!" shouted Chaeyoung, walking over to her. Her friend was sitting on a bench with a male student who looked about a year younger than them.

"Oh, Chaeyoung," greeted Jugyeong.

"Who's this?" she asked, looking to the boy with a smile on her face.

So pretty, thought Juyoung.

"Him? He's my-"

"I'm Im Juyoung, pleased to meet you," he said, quite flirty too.

"He's my younger brother," explained Jugyeong.

"Ah, nice to meet you. I'm Moon Chaeyoung," said Chaeyoung, smiling at the siblings.

That's a real goddess right there, thought Juyoung. Jugyeong gave her brother a disgusted look before grabbing Chaeyoung's wrist and getting up.

"Let's go," she said. Chaeyoung waved goodbye to Juyoung who had a smile on his face.

"Aish, why did I have to do this," huffed Chaeyoung. She was currently holding a stack of papers in a box that was clearly overfilled. She steadily walked before she was bumped into by none other than Han Seojun.

"Helmet?" he said, once he noticed it was her.

Right! That's what I was forgetting when I left this morning, she thought.

"I'm sorry," she said, before trying to walk away. Seojun noticed the movement and quickly stopped her by trapping her against the wall.

"Hey, where's my helmet?" he asked her, again.

"I forgot it okay," she answered. "I'll bring it tomorrow."

"You forgot it?" He stared at her down. "You must have no fear."

"I'm really sorry."

"You think I'm easy because I'm not doing anything?"

"No, I just forgot it okay. I'll bring it tomorrow, no need to get all antsy with me," she replied, ducking under his arm to walk past.

"You," he stopped, realizing she wasn't going to stop even if he asked her to.

It had been a few days and Chaeyoung had finally brought the helmet to school. It had been a rough few days with Seojun constantly bothering her about it.

"Did you bring it today?" he asked, once again in the hallways.

"Oh, the helmet? Yeah, it's by my bag," she replied.

"Meet me outside of the school in the back corner," he said before walking off with his little gang.

"Aish, why so mysterious about a helmet," she muttered before going off to grab it. Unknowingly, Soojin had watched the exchange between the two from afar and went to follow her friend outside.

"Seojun!" called Chaeyoung, helmet in hand. "Here's your helmet." Seojun was sitting on a chair, feet up on an old desk that sat outside.

He sat up and went to go retrieve it when he heard a loud voice.

"Hey, Han Seojun!" yelled Soojin, startling the smaller girl next to her. "Are you a gangster?"

"Soojin?" asked Chaeyoung, confused as to why she was here.

"During the first semester, you always made the class atmosphere brutal. Now you're trying to pick on a girl? You walk around with these minions, trying to act like bullies, but they look insignificant to me, just like anchovy poop. If I see you guys trying to bother others again, I'm reporting you guys to the school and you'll be embarrassed to show your face here again," seethed Soojin. "Let's go Chaeyoung."

"Bu-but," stuttered Chaeyoung as Soojin pulled her away, helmet still in hand. She turned around and mouthed "I'm sorry" to Seojun.

"Sorry, I just got caught in the moment," said Soojin.

"It's okay. I just needed to give him his helmet back," she replied, showing her Seojun's helmet.

"Helmet? Why do you have his helmet?"

"It's a long story that we don't have time for." Chaeyoung patted Soojin's shoulder before grabbing her wrist and pulling her into the school building.

"Everything else looks okay, so we'll schedule another appointment for next week okay?" asked Dr. Kim. Chaeyoung nodded and walked out of the hospital room. Just as she turned the corner she ran into someone's chest.

"Ow," she said, holding onto her head.

"Huh? Moon Chaeyoung?" asked the owner of the voice.

"Han Seojun? What are you doing here?" she asked nervously, hoping he wouldn't ask why she was.

"My mom," he answered, not saying anything else. "How about you? Is a family member admitted here too?"

"Uh, something like that yeah," she agreed, not knowing what else to say. They walked out of the hospital together only to see it was raining. She watched him go over to his motorcycle and is about to leave.

"When will it stop?" she asked, looking at the rain. She forgot to bring an umbrella because she ended up staying longer at the hospital than she had thought.

Seojun sighed, staring at the girl.

Don't make me regret this, he thought.

"Hey, get on," he said, gesturing her over. He walked over to her and pulled out his spare helmet, putting it on her. He pulled her arm and made her sit on his motorcycle.

"Where do you live? I'll give you a ride," he said.

"Ah, are you sure?" she asked, not wanting to trouble him. He nodded, putting his helmet on and starting the engine. She told him the address and he already knew where it was. Suho's house. He had forgotten the two lived together.

He grabbed her hands and put them around his waist.

"Make sure to hold on so you don't fall off," he explained, making her hug his waist. He stiffened at the touch, but eventually eased up.

A loud bang echoed through the cafeteria. Chaeyoung looked up and saw that Suho's lunch platter had fallen on the ground. And the culprit was none other than Seojun.

He pulled out a seat right between Jugyeong and Chaeyoung.

"What are you doing?" asked Chaeyoung, making him look at her.

"I want to eat with you, princess," he answered, leaning closer to her. "And you." He turned to Jugyeong.

"Princess?" she whispered under her breath.

Chaeyoung's face turned slightly red when he called her princess. She put a hand up to her cheeks and they were burning up.

She was blushing.