☾ 9

Chaeyoung and Jugyeong were supposed to be delivering some papers to the office when they heard singing

Chaeyoung and Jugyeong were supposed to be delivering some papers to the office when they heard singing. They peaked into one of the music classrooms and saw some girls inside.

"Woah, she's really good at singing," Chaeyoung complimented and Jugyeong nodded in agreement. They paused for a moment, watching the girl sing by the piano. That was until three more girls came into view.

"Get out," said one, pushing the girl off the piano. One of the girls slapped the girl who was singing, making Chaeyoung and Jugyeong gasp.

They watched as they bullied the poor girl. Chaeyoung felt rage build up inside her as she saw them bully her.

"Hey," yelled Chaeyoung, walking into the room. "What do you think you're doing?" The younger girls watched her as she came up to them.

"Mind your own business," said the one who slapped the other girl.

"I'm afraid I can't," replied Chaeyoung, crossing her arms. "You girls crossed the line hitting her when she did nothing."

"Nothing? She stole the solo from me!" screeched the girl. "I'm doing her a favor by telling her to not do the solo so that everyone doesn't have to see her ugly face at the festival."

"She didn't steal anything. She earned it," replied Chaeyoung, stepping closer to the girl. "I think that she's doing you guys a favor by not telling anyone what you've been doing to her so that no one else has to see your hideous personality."

The girls glared at her, making Chaeyoung lean down to whisper into the "leader's" ear.

"I on the other hand won't be as nice. Now run along with your little friends before I have my friend, over there by the door," gestured Chaeyoung, "show the principal and maybe even everyone else at this school, the video she just took of everything happening right now." Chaeyoung stood up straight again watching the girl stutter over her words.

"Y-you're bluffing," she stuttered.

Chaeyoung raised an eyebrow at her.

"Am I really?" asked Chaeyoung, looking over her shoulder to Jugyeong who coincidentally had her phone in her hand along with the forgotten papers they were supposed to deliver.

"L-let's go girls." The other girl stumbled over her words and walked past Chaeyoung and stopped by Jugyeong who was at the door. They turned to face Chaeyoung who gave them her signature smile and waved bye to them.

Jugyeong watched as Chaeyoung came back over to her right after the other girls left.

"Woah," she said. "What was so cool!"

Chaeyoung laughed. "Thanks. I was helping the girl out."

"You're amazing."