☾ 21

"Guys! Everyone, gather up

"Guys! Everyone, gather up. I'll take a picture for you," announced their teacher, Mr. Han. Their class quickly crowded together, except for Soojin and Suho who stood off to the side together. After hearing a quick click, the class started complaining about Mr. Han not letting them get ready.

Sua, who was whining quickly stopped, an idea popping into her head. "Teacher, can you take a couple's picture for these two?" Sua pushed Jugyeong towards Seojun and his gang who gladly pushed Seojun closer. As the class pushed the two together, Chaeyoung stood where they originally were.

"Chaeyoung, what are you doing, come here!" called Sua, grabbing the girl and putting her in between her and Jugyeong. Chaeyoung looked to her side, watching as Seojun put his arm by Jugyeong's head. The girl slowly turned her head and faked a smile, awkwardly putting her hand up into a peace sign.

"Are you guys really a couple?" asked a female classmate.

"You guys are really dating right?" questioned Ahn Hyunkyu. When he didn't get a response from the two in question, he started jumping and chanted, "Hey, they're dating!" Chaeyoung slowly removed herself from her position and walked over to Suho and Soojin.

"No, we aren't!" rejected Jugyeong. "Hey, take off your shirt." Jugyeong turned to Seojun and tried to take off the matching shirt.

"Hey, why are you trying to undress me? You're so naughty!" exclaimed Seojun.

"No, I meant for you to change!" Jugyeong quickly defended. Jugyeong started to chase the boy who continued to run away from her.

"Woah! Look at them," the class cheered, a few chasing after the pair. Chaeyoung longingly stared at the pair before turning her gaze towards the ground.

"The cutie of recreation activities! I'm MC Jaerong! Nice to meet you all," announced the man in a bright pink suit. "We're playing the newspaper game. Everyone knows it, right? Four people become a team. The most important thing is to choose the person who'll be good at it or the person you really like. Get into teams of four! Alright get together!"

Everyone started to scramble to get into teams of four. Jugyeong, who was grabbed by Seojun, stared pleadingly at Chaeyoung to join the two, the girl didn't want to be stuck with him. Chaeyoung looked to Suho, who had been glaring daggers at the boy, and sighed. She pulled Suho with her and walked over to the other pair.

After seeing the teams everyone stared to "ooh" at the four. At first it started off easy, just one foot off the ground. The four faced each other, Chaeyoung being across from Seojun. Seojun stared at Chaeyoung, who was trying hard to balance, before silently glaring at Suho. Suho just continued to stare at Jugyeong who seemed to be uncomfortable with his constant staring at the moment and avoided eye contact with him.

Finally there were three teams left. The host then told the teams to fold the paper to ¼ of its size. Seojun turned to Jugyeong and picked her up bridal style, shocking everyone. Chaeyoung looked to Suho, who then put her on his back, making her piggy back him. Seojun glared at Suho, watching as Chaeyoung wrapped her arms around his neck to hold on. The boy continuously stares at Chaeyoung who puffs her cheeks out in focus.

Cute..he thinks, watching the cute girl. Soon enough the all boys team falls down, leaving it to the last two. Telling the teams to raise their legs, the host starts counting down again.

"We got this team," Chaeyoung slightly smiled at her group, holding one hand up in a fist. "Just a little longer Suho."

Seojun felt an unfamiliar emotion start to bubble up inside him after the girl only cheered on Suho. The boy purposefully jerked backwards hitting the other pair, making them fall. Seojun dropped Jugyeong, turning to face the other two, only to see Suho helping up Chaeyoung who seemed like she had gotten the wind knocked out of her. Suho held her up as she felt a bit dizzy since she landed straight on her back.

Seojun started to walk over to the pair, wanting to ask if the girl was alright. Jugyeong pushed the boy and rushed over to friend.

He walked closer, before asking, "Hey, are you alright?"

"Oh, yeah, just a little dizzy," the girl reassured, sending the boy a smile.

The boy's heart pounded. He could feel his cheeks start to flush before turning and walking away.