☾ 6

Chaeyoung wandered around the school campus not really knowing what to do with the little time before class

Chaeyoung wandered around the school campus not really knowing what to do with the little time before class. That is before Seojun showed up with his motorcycle. She pulled out her phone and snapped a few photos of him with the bike, ready to send it to his mother.

"What are you doing?" he asked, seeing her take the photos.

"You're mom told me to let her know when I see you riding a motorcycle," she replied, ready to send the pictures.

"Gosh, I can't believe this," he said, walking over to her to try and delete the photos.

"Then maybe you shouldn't ride when she says it's not okay."

"Are you my mom's mafia?"

"Mafia? You mean spy?" laughed Chaeyoung.

"It's the same thing. Aren't they both bad?" Seojun smirked, letting out a laugh when Chaeyoung didn't respond. He reached over to try and grab the phone, but she started to walk away, clutching her phone. Seojun sighed, walking with her.

"Delete it," he said.

"No," she replied, turning to stick her tongue out at him, making him scowl. The two continued to banter back and forth, up until they made it to class.

"Jugyeong, who is flirting!" said Sua, sitting down at her desk facing Jugyeong.

"What do you mean flirting? It's not," denied Jugyeong.

"Why? You said you were going to meet again," asked Sua, "Was the atmosphere not good?"

"I got a message after I texted you," she said. "He's...a bit weird."

"What'd he say?" asked Chaeyoung, leaning over to them.

"Yeah, show us," added Sua. Jugyeong handed her phone over to Sua and she read the text aloud. "I take back the words that I miss you. To be honest, I have a girlfriend. I'm trash that I was trying to have an affair with you. I apologize."

"What's with him?" asked Chaeyoung. "How could he even have thought about cheating on his girlfriend?"

"Did you get dumped?" questioned Seojun, his voice bouncing off the walls. "How can you get rejected instantly?"

"Hey! It's not her fault that he had a girlfriend whom he tried to cheat on," scolded Chaeyoung, glaring at him and his friends, making them shut up.

"Thanks, Chae," whispered Jugyeong, making Chaeyoung smile at her.

"Hey, you never told me where we're going," pouted Chaeyoung, looking at the taller male beside her.

"Study group," answered Suho.

"Eh? But we usually never go to study groups," she mumbled, as they made it to a small cafe. "Who's in it?"