Dad and Son (Phil and Tommy)

Prompt- Tommy grew wings and Phil is a good dad and teaches him to fly.
(sad he is the only good dad in Oneshots..)

Tommy woke up and felt something on his back. He felt wings. He ran up to his mirror in his room and turned around and stared at his red wings. He was in awe and was proud of himself. He was going to be like dad. Tommy runs downstairs and straight to Phil. Wilbur saw Tommy running in halls. Wilbur and Techno were very confused about what was happening with Tommy. He was so hyper, more than usual. Tommy grabs on Phil's shirt and pulls on it to get his attention. Phil turns to see Tommy smiling and giggling. "What is it, Tommy? You see very happy" Tommy turns around and points at his red wings. "Look, dad! Look! I have wings!" 
Phil gets a huge smile on his face. He was so happy his son got wings just like his. "Oh, my Tommy! I love them! I am so proud of you" Tommy and Phil share a really big hug. Wilbur and Techno just watch from afar proud and happy for Tommy. "Dad I wanna know how to fly! Can you teach me? Even if I have really small wings?" Tommy looks a little sad and nervous because he was hoping for a yes from Phil. Phil nodded and smiled "You can fly even with your baby wings. Wanna go outside and I can try to teach you to fly" Tommy nods and runs outside. Phil follows him outside.
Phil starts to teach Tommy to fly. Tommy fails and fails but he keeps trying. Phil is very proud of Tommy. Tommy is very happy with his wings. Techno and Wilbur are proud of Tommy too but they just wanted to have breakyfast.

Send me ideas to write!