Main Character, HEH!? (Technoblade and Ranboo)

Prompt: Technoblade finds out Ranboo is the main character. They go on adventures in the wild.
Technoblade is angry about not being the main character.

Techno was just reading some books but then heard Ranboo yell Techno's name. Techno sighs and gets up and goes down the ladder to Ranboo. "What is it? What do you need?" Ranboo giggled and smiled. "Look what I can do" Techno shrugs and nods. Ranboo breaks a grass block and it turns into a normal grass block. Techno was shocked. "Wha- WHAT!?" Ranboo laughs. "Look, Look see I have silk touch hands. That's what Tubbo calls it" Techno was in shock that Ranboo could do this. "Let's abuse this power!" Techno yells and laughs. "We can get mob spawners! You are the fricking the main character! I hate it!" Techno laughs but a bit grumpy.
Ranboo laughs. "HEH!? HEH!? Let's mock Techno! He isn't the main character!" Techno pushes Ranboo and Ranboo pushes back. "Should we get Phil to see this? He would be so surprised!" Techno laughs and shakes his head. "We go to the nether and get a bunch of blase spawners and see if your hands can pick them up."Ranboo thinks about it. "Can I even do that?" Techno shrugs. "It's worth a shot to try" Ranboo and Techno travel the Nether and just talk about dumb things, like this. "Main character Technoblade is gone! I am the main character now hahaha" Ranboo laughs and Techno does a fake pout. "I will always be the main character!  I will not replace by an endermen!" Ranboo laughs. "Look there is a fortress! We can test out the theory over my silk touch hands" Techno nods and follows ranboo. They run and block trick to get up and on the fortress. Ranboo starts to break the mob spawner."This will take a minute or two" Techno nods and vid calls Phil and points the camera at Ranboo trying to  break the mob spawner. Phil laughs "What the fuck are you two doing? You are trying to break an unbreakable block!" Phil was laughing his shit off. Ranboo yells "I WILL DO IT. IT WILL BE MOB SPAWNER!" Techno laughs and laughs more.After like 5 minutes of mining it breaks, it doesn't disappear. "I have a mob spawner!" Techno yelled and smiled. "We!" "I have a mob spawner!" "We!" Techno sighs and smiles. "We have a mob spawner Ranboo"