Sleepy Calls (Dream and George)

Prompt-Dream and George fall asleep on call. 

Dream was bored but it was very late. He wanted to call one of his friends but he knew It would be also very late for them. He thought maybe George could be awake. He could hang out with George. He goes to his computer and opens discord. He saw George was online. He called him. Dream was nervous, he didn't want to admit to George that he wanted to sleep call him but that is too late now. Dream heard that George joined. "Hey, Did you need something dream?" Dream was smiling. He was nervous to ask George to sleep call with him. What if George thought it was weird? George would never think that though. Then George speaks again. "I was about to pass out." Dream sighed. "I was having trouble sleeping so I thought we could call and sleep together on call because I thought it would be nice-e" Dream started to stutter. George was slightly blushing. Dream wanted to sleep call with him? He just was surprised but very happy. "Yeah sure, we can" George smiles and giggle. Dream thought George's giggle was so cute. He wished he traveled to the Uk for real. Dream yawned and connect his phone to the discord call and George did the same. "I hope you sleep well, Dream" Dream smiles the biggest smile he could. "I hope you sleep well too." They both fell asleep on a call together. 

Did you like this fluffy Dream and George? WELL, Next time there will be angst! So be sad!