Meeting your bestie's family. (Tommy and Tubbo)

Prompt: Tommy really wanted to meet his bestie's parents since Tubbo met his, All he could say was Tubbo didn't have the best parents
(Au: Tommy has wings and Tubbo has ram horns. BTW they are like 13-14 in this chapter)
(Tw: Abuse, crying,)  

Tommy did wanna meet his best friend's parents. Tubbo met his parents and Tubbo loved his parents. Tommy wonders why he couldn't go visit Tubbo's house and meet his parents. He begged and begged Tubbo. Tubbo called Tommy clingy but one day said yes to Tommy.
Tommy waved bye to his dad (Philza) and walked to Tubbo house. He finally got there and knocked on the door. A tall ram opened the door. "You...You must be Tommy, right? Tubbo friend?" Tommy nods. The ram was holding a bottle of whiskey and then the ram moved to let Tommy come into the house. Tommy walks into the house and he heard someone else walking. The ram walks away and walks up the stairs. A short Mexican walks up to Tommy. "Hello, Tommy. I am Alex or you can call me  Quackity." Tommy nods. "Welcome to my house. I hope you like your stay for a bit. I am cooking dinner if you want some tacos, come down anytime. Tubbo is upstairs probably in his room" Tommy nods and walks towards the stairs. He looks around at the floor and he saw whisket bottles on the floor and some packets of the white stuff.
He didn't like this, this house looked nice on the outside but it looks so sad on the inside. Tommy walks up the stairs fast and goes to Tubbo's room. "Hey Tubbo, I am here" Tubbo smiles. "Oh, Hi-i," Tommy noticed Tubbo stutter. Tubbo never stutters unless he is nervous. "You okay Tubbo? You never stutter" Tubbo ignored what Tommy says. "Let's play some video games!"Tommy was a little nervous now but nodded. Tubbo and Tommy played games and just talked for hours. Tommy gets up to go downstairs to get a drink but then sees something maybe he shouldn't have. He saw the ram and the short Mexican arguing. Parents argue something but the ram looked angry and the short Mexican was crying."YOU USELESS FUCK!" The ram yells and punches Alex down. Tommy watches, he was scared. Parents don't hit each other or cuss each other out. Alex is sobbing crying. Tubbo sees Tommy in shock. Tubbo runs down the stairs. "Stop arguing! You said you guys loved each other!" Alex and the ram stare at Tubbo. They were shocked that their son yelled at them for once. Alex gets up and runs off to the bathroom. The ram looks at Tubbo with a death stare. "Go.Live.With.Your.friend.then!" He pushes Tubbo and Tommy at the door."Alex will be fine anyway without a terrible child!" Tubbo loved his mom/dad Alex. Tubbo will save Alex from the hell of his other dad. Tubbo started crying and grabbed Tommy and cried in his arms. "Let's go home." Tubbo nodded. "Will your Dad accept me?" Tommy smiles. "He will. 100%"