Ponkie (Ponk and Awesamdude)

Valentine's Special :)
Prompt: Ponk and Awesamdude go on a valentine's date.

Ponk was waiting outside of Sam's house. Ponk was wearing a nice button-up shirt and just normal pants. He wanted to look good for the date with Sam. Sam opened the door to see Ponk with a rose in hand. "Here" Ponk smiles and hands him the rose. "Do you like the rose?" Sam smiles as he knows that Ponk is trying. "I love it because it came from you my ponkie" Ponk smiles at that nickname that Sam gave him. He loved when Sam called him ponkie. "Well, we should get going to the date" Ponk nods. "Let's go"  Ponk and Sam walk to a picnic area that Sam put up. "It looks nice Sam. I am happy you said yes to be my valentine" Sam hugs Ponk tight. "I would never have said no to you. I love you so much Ponkie" Ponk blushes and smiles. "I love you too Sam" They both sat down. Sam pulls some drinks like wine, water, milk, and some soda. "Which do you want Ponkie?" Ponk looks at the options but chooses the wine. "Wine please?" Sam nods. "Can you even drink wine?" Sam laughs. "I totally can! I am 21!" Sam laughs harder. "I know I know, Just wanna make sure. I don't want any kids(18-20) stealing some wine" Ponk rolls his eyes playfully. "Yes yes now gimme my drink" Sam pours the wine in a glass cup and gives it to Ponk. Ponk takes a sip and smiles. "Anything you wanna do?" Sam smiles. "Let's eat and get drunk and talk away the night" Ponk smiles. "You know what? That sounds great"

This was a valentine's special!
Btw ponk is 21 and sam is 24. 
some people just don't know.
I hope you enjoyed!