Fighting Practice (Techno and Tommy)

Prompt: Tommy wants to be strong like Techno so Techno teaches Tommy how to fight.
Techno-16 Tommy-13

Tommy really looked up to his big brother Techno a lot. He wanted to be strong like techno and everything! Phil told him that he should do stuff like Wilbur. Tommy didn't like any of Wilbur's things. Wilbur liked music and Tommy liked fighting and defending. Wilbur told Phil multiple times that Tommy should do what he likes. Phil finally let Tommy and Techno spare and train together. Tommy was so happy that he could spare and train with his brother. He waited for this for a long time. Techno grabbed a wood sword for him and Tommy. He usually spares with a gold or diamond one but he didn't wanna hurt Tommy. Tommy picks the sword up and smiles. "I will beat you Techno! I will become the scariest man alive! Stronger than you, or Phil!" Techno smiles and gets in a spare position and Tommy also does the same. Techno runs at Tommy and does some simple attacks and Tommy could only dodge one of them. He couldn't go hard on Tommy but he couldn't go easy on Tommy. Tommy wanted to learn how to fight and he would need a good battle for that. Tommy tried to fast attack Techno but Techno noticed and block it. Tommy was pushed away with Techno's sword. Tommy smiles as he watches Techno moves and tries to copy them. "How about that is all we do for sparing for today?" Tommy does a pout face. "Noooo brother I wanna be big and strong like you!" Techno sighs and smiles. "Well, you will have to wait for that. You will have to train and spare with me every day and learn from me and then you will be big and strong." Tommy sighs and nods. "But you will never be stronger than me!" Techno smiles and runs off but then Tommy chases Techno down and tackles him down. "I am faster than you thought, so that is useful right?" Techno nods. "Yes, that is useful for attacking fast. You will a great fighter, I promise Tommy." Tommy smiles. "Thank you techie for sparing with me today." Tommy hugs Techno and Techno hugs back. "Your welcome"

(this will have slow updates and you are reading this you should read my other book called Nuke war. It will be updated more often)