Chapter 16: BROTHER!!!!

A/N PLEASE READ: Hello, everyone I have an announcement. As of now, this story will not contain Stony. I'm sorry but I just can't keep writing something that goes against my beliefs. It doesn't mean I hate LBGTQ+ but I just don't feel comfortable writing something about it. From now on Steve and Tony's relationship will be  a mix between a sibling or even a father-son relationship. I have edited previous chapters with any Stony stuff to fit this new relationship.

To those who will stop reading this story because of this announcement I am very sorry I have disappointed you and I hope you'll find a story that satisfies your needs. You guys were awesome readers and no doubt are awsome people too.

To those who will continue reading than you very much. You have no idea how much this means to me. Thank you once again for reading this story regardless of th ships I will include here.

I hope you guys enjoy the chapter.

Tony's POV:

          As Percy and I fall off the enormous glacier I try to do everything in my power to slow my fall. I try to fly using my fire powers but the water puts out the flames as soon as they come to life.

          And also there's the fact that I'm too disoriented to do anything right now.

          I mean, you try using your superpowers when you're falling off a glacier along with a bunch of ghosts while being drenched in ice-cold water.

          But thankfully, my suit comes to the rescue. It envelops me and carries me high above the wreckage; the legion's standard still in hand. I tell FRIDAY to activate the heater inside my suit while I raise my body heat at the same time; and soon, I'm all warm and toasty.

          But, Percy isn't.

          I dive towards the wreckage and frantically search for my godson. Although I know he can't drown, I know that one of the ghosts could've stabbed him or something. After a few minutes of searching, I see him pop out of the water and calmly swim towards a small iceberg.

          "Hi Mechy!" he exclaims from his little iceberg. "You ok?"

          I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and fly towards him. "I'm ok, how about you?"

          He shrugs and says, "I've been in worse situations."

          "I don't know if I should be concerned or not," I say.

          "Well anyway, there's a lot of Imperial gold down there, the legion could use it," he says while pointing at the water.

          "On it."

          I step out of my suit and raise my body heat even more before diving into the water with Percy close behind me. We retrieve dozens of weapons and armor, we even haul up an Imperial gold chariot. Once we retrieve just about everything, we load it all into the chariot and strap it all in.

          And once that's done, we sit on a tiny iceberg while we wait for Frank, Hazel, and Arion to show up.

          "Hey Mechy," Percy says, "I need to ask you a question."

          "Shoot."

          "How did you know about the legion? I mean, you were ok with Frank and Hazel being Romans. And you knew about Gaea and that Jason dude. Did the people back at Camp Half-Blood tell you?" he asks me.

          "Well, the people at camp told me about the Jason kid, but I already knew that the Romans existed before that," I reply.

          "Really?! How?!" he asks.