Chapter 5: Oh My Gods, It's Robert Downey Jr's DAD

Tony's POV:

          I wake up with a start, breathing heavily. I scan my surroundings and notice that I'm in the Camp infirmary. I can tell because of the white walls and that hospital smell and that fact that the oldest person here (besides me of course) is like 19. I close my eyes, try to steady my breathing, and remember what happened last night-

         Wait, was it last night? How long have I been out? Was Sally kidnapped last night or last week? I hear someone walk towards me so I pretend that I'm still asleep. I hear a sigh, then someone closes the curtains around my cot, and walks away. I open my eyes again and do my best to stand up. I realize that I was in my clothes from the fight with the Mino, but they're good as new. No scratches, no rips, no nothing. I also notice that I'm completely healed. I have no cuts, no bruises, no dried blood, no arc reactor- 

*cue record scratch sound* 

          Wait, no arc reactor? Aghsjsbbdjdybnjj. How am I still alive? Oh my- The Apollo kids must've taken out the shrapnel in my chest. Dam, those kids are miracles workers! I look at the little table beside my cot and see the arc reactor there. I grab it and lift my shirt and notice that the tunnel it belonged to was still there. I reinstall it so I can still use my suits, and hey, it looks cool. I hear voices outside the curtains and realize that one of them is Percy's. He's safe! He's alive! I then hear another voice talking and I start to eavesdrop.

          "...might not wake up for a few weeks, months even. It's only been two days Percy. He's a mortal, it's a miracle he's even alive right now. He was badly injured and we did all we could. We even took that shrapnel out of his chest so he can live without that 'arc reactor,' that's what the Hephaestus kids called it. The point is Percy, you should go back to the Hermes cabin to resume your daily activities. He's not waking up anytime soon," a doctor says.

          "No! I'm going to see him, and you can't stop me Will!" Percy shouts. 

          "Percy! No-" the doctor, who I assume is "Will," begins to say but is cut off by Percy opening the curtain and looking inside. 

          I smirk and say, "Miss me much?" 

          Everyone in the infirmary stops to gasp and look at me, even the patients! I mean two minutes ago I looked like I was dead, and now I'm standing up with a smirk plastered on my face. Everyone's completely frozen, and Percy is the first one to react.

          "Mechy!" he shouts as he pulls me in a tight hug. 

          He hugs me so tightly that I'm surprised he didn't break any of my ribs again. Yeah, you heard me, I said again. I know you're all like: What? Percy has broken your ribs while hugging you? The answer is yes, but we don't talk about that. Anyway, once Percy and I break the hug I notice that the entire infirmary was still staring at us. But the one that looks shocked the most is a blond, blue-eyed doctor that has a little name tag that says "Will." 

          "H-how? You had a bad trauma to the head, and other major injuries that take weeks to heal for demigod. You're just a mortal. How?" Will asks.

          "I've been told nothing can keep me down for very long," I reply with a smirk.

           I then walk out of the infirmary with Percy. And everyone outside stops to stare for two obvious reasons: 1- It's Tony freaking Stark, how can you not stare? 2- Percy Jackson, the new kid, is like BFFs with Tony Stark. As Percy and I walk down the green we hear comments like these: