Chapter 6 Part #1: Ghostbusters!

A/N: The chapter I wrote was too long so I divided it into two karts to make the reading easier. Part #2 is rigth after this one so you won't have to wait another week. Anyways, enjoy!

Tony's POV:

I have to say that the previous chapter was the weirdest, most confusing and freakiest moment of my life; and I've been through some pretty weird, confusing and freaky moments. Like for example that one time I saw Clint having a dance party in the vents with his stuffed animals, disco ball and all...

Don't even ask me why I was in the vents in the first place because your weirdness-o-meter will go off the charts...if it isn't already, 'cause mine already is. Yeah, mine's been off the charts since I woke up with a car battery connected to my chest. Not my best moment. Anyway, back to the story!

After I get claimed, everyone gets up and resumes their daily activities. Well they try to resume their daily activities, most of them are just staring and whispering at me. I can't really blame them though, I mean, it's not every day you see Tony Stark getting claimed. Percy then grabs my hand and beams at me. Then he suddenly hugs me tightly.

"I'm proud of you Mechy," he whispers.

"Proud of me? Why?" I whisper back, hugging him just as tightly.

"For treating your dad nicely," he says, "I can't imagine how hard it must've been with how he treated you."

"It was all thanks to you kiddo."

When we break the hug I grab his hand and make my way to the Poseidon cabin.

"Uhhhhh, Tony? Where are you going? My cabin's over there," Percy says while pointing to the Hermes cabin.

"Percy, we both know that isn't your cabin. Poseidon's your dad, you know that. He just hasn't claimed you yet," I say.

"Yeah, but the rest of the camp doesn't know that," he replies, "and besides, if anyone finds out I'm a Big Three kid they're gonna treat me like a freak; since the Big Three can't have kids anymore."

"Suit yourself," I say as I open the door of the Poseidon cabin. 

Then all of a sudden, I feel like I'm forced out of my body by someone else. I look down at my hands and they're kinda see-through. I can also see that my body isn't falling to the ground, so that means it's being controlled by someone else; and I know exactly who it is: Poseidon.

"You know, if you wanted to borrow my body you could've just asked. I would've said yes. You didn't have to go all 'Ghostbusters' on me. Now hurry, I want my body back. You have five minutes, starting now," I say to Poseidon- well, Poseidon who is inside my body. So technically I said that to myself. But who cares?

"I'm sorry Tony- Wait, can I call you Tony?" he asks. I nod. "Well then, I'm sorry Tony, I promise I will make this quick." I hope it's quick. 

It's really weird for me to look at my body while it's talking to me in a different voice while I'm just floating around. But imagine how weird it looks to the campers! Seeing Tony Stark talking in a different voice to the air. Wait, can the campers see me? Am I i n v i s i b l e?

I then see Poseidon, walk over to Percy and say, "Perseus, you must know, that by any water source I am with you. If you are in distress just touch the water and I will send help, or help you myself. If not, I will still try to help you. I tell you this because you are my son and will always be my son. I love Sally, and I love you too, now and forever; no matter if I don't show it now or later." Percy looks like he's freaking out, and he probably is.

"Umm Tony? You're not my dad. And what the hades happened to your voice?" he asks. At this I decide to make my floating spirit known.

"Percy, that's Poseidon in my body. I'm not your dad, but he is," I say, floating next to Poseidon.