Chapter 2: My Favorite Avenger

*~4 years later~*

Third-person POV

Percy ran around the house in his Nemo shorts and blue shirt, grabbing everything he wanted to bring with him to the park. He stuffed it all in a little blue backpack and ran up to his mom.

"Mama I'm ready! Can we go yet?" Percy asks eagerly.

"Did you finish all your homework?" Sally asks.

"Yeah! And it was super easy, I finished in like a minute! I'm faster than all the other kids in my class! I want to be in middle school, maybe it'll be harder!" He says happily. 

Sally looks shocked but quickly hides it. I mean, wouldn't you be if your kid was smarter than you? Percy started school when he was three years old and learned so much quicker than the other kids in his classes. He's now four and in fifth grade.

"Just finish fifth grade and then we'll see. Let's go to the park and see Tony," Sally tells her son. Percy's smile widens at the mention of Tony's name.

"Mechy! We'll see Mechy!" He says as he jumps into his mother's arms. Then she walks out the door and runs to the park with Percy. Once there she sets him down and calls Tony.

*~Meanwhile~*

Tony was flying around in his suit making sure no one decided to destroy the world today before he saw his best friend and godson at the park. He lands a few minutes away from them, sends his suit back to the tower, and walks to the park. When he gets there Sally calls him but he doesn't answer; he waits for it to go to voicemail, wanting to scare her. Once the ringing stops he sees Sally look at Percy sadly and that's when he strikes. He sneaks up behind her and...

"BOO!" He shouts. 

As a response, he sees Sally's hand reach for his head. He then ducks and tackles her to the ground; earning some funny looks from bystanders. I mean, it's not every day you see Tiny Stank- I mean Tony Stark, tackling someone to the ground.

"Tony, don't do that! I could've hurt you!" She exclaims.

"Maybe, but you didn't," he says back with a smirk while helping her up; causing an eye roll from his best friend.

Then they both hear a voice from the pond say, "Mechy!" And in 0.1 seconds a 4-year-old kid with sea-green eyes slams into Tony, making him stumble.

"Tony, how old were you in fifth grade?" Asks Sally.

"Seven. Why?" He replies, confused by the odd question.

"Percy skipped 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade, and he's only four. If we could, we would've skipped 5th grade too."

Tony's jaw dropped and Sally reached over and closed it saying, "Close your mouth Micheal, you're not a codfish."

Tony regained his bearings and said, "I can tell he got his smarts from you. He may have even picked up some from me, like a 12%, with how smart he is. Can I- can I hide him in my lab? Seeing as though I don't want him being found out and held captive by SHIELD, who may or may not be at the tower right now."

Sally smiles, "Sure, as long as I can too." 

Tony then calls two suits; one for him and one for Sally. When the suits come, they envelop both of them. Then Tony scoops Percy into his arms and flies to the tower, Sally right behind him. Both of them fly into a secret entrance that Tony installed about two years ago, it leads straight to the lab where he didn't expect Bruce to be.